12

When they get to Renjun's, Jeno carry's him up, making him giggle the whole time. Jeno is now in cuteness overload.
They get into Renjun's apartment after a few struggles, resulting in even more giggles. Jeno carefully sets him down on the couch and goes in the kitchen and makes Renjun and himself a cup of herbal tea, he's learned that Renjun likes this every night before bed so he just prepares without asking. Renjun smiles to himself, loving how kind and gentle Jeno is with him. He wonders if he is this way with everyone or if he is special. Jeno comes in and sets the tea down. He carefully sits on the opposite end of the couch and gently picks up his feet to lay them on his lap. He starts to gently massage his hurt ankle and foot and Renjun is having trouble holding in his tears. Jeno has to be the best person he's met and with each and everything he does it just gets reaffirmed. He closes his eyes and lays his head back just enjoying the feeling, honestly just having Jeno touching his skin is giving him tingles all over.
Jeno too is in a similar situation. He loves the feeling of Renjun's skin under his fingertips and he really has to fight the urge to see him naked in his mind, lying on the floor. He knows if he closes his eyes right now that's all he will see and it is not the the appropriate time for sure.
When Renjun lets a little moan slip from his lips Jeno freezes.
"Sorry." Renjun whispers.
"It just felt good there, don't stop ok?" Jeno just nods and swallows dryly. He can't even look at the other right now so he focuses on his tea cup sitting on the table.
"Now what am I going to do? I still want to practice." Jeno stops and looks at the pouting male and sighs.
"I don't know, hopefully it's not a true sprain, who knows maybe by tomorrow it will feel better. I don't see any bruising, which is a good sign. You can ice it while you sleep and see how it feels in the morning?" He says trying to be optimistic for him. Renjun smiles and nods.
"I should go so you can get your rest." Jeno says watching the pout form again, he shakes his head with a small smile. He stands and surprises Renjun when he picks him up bridal style. He walks him to the bathroom to do his business then waits outside and helps him into bed. He props his foot up and goes to get him some ice. When done he smiles softly and leans down and kisses Renjun on the forehead.
"Feel better." He says softly before he waves and walks out the door. He makes sure to twist the lock on his way out and heads off for home. He really wants to stay and help him but he feels like that would be weird at this stage.
When Jeno gets into bed tonight everything plays over in his head. The things Donghyuck said to the fact that he's seen Renjun mostly naked and the intimate feelings he had while doing a simple thing like massaging his ankle. He strongly resists the urge to touch himself and falls asleep in a small amount of pain but he's not ready to give in to that side of himself just yet.

For Renjun though, this is not new to him. He's dreamt of and thought of Jeno in such a way and has pleasured himself thinking of him. So tonight when Jeno left, his mind also replayed his day. The way Jeno is so soft and caring, he treats him special and even if he's not sure that he is in fact special in Jeno's heart he will think of it that way. He thinks about his bare chest and magnificent abs, his broad shoulders, all still damp from his shower. Visually this man is stunning and to top it all off he is sweet and kind. He pushes down his deep feelings and focuses on his feelings of desire and need to bring satisfaction.
As he slides his hand up and down at a rapid pace moaning softly, sweaty, his face flush, he can only see Jeno. He soon bursts on his stomach and regrets it immediately. Now he has to get to the bathroom to wash and he was so comfortable. He pouts to himself and goes about cleaning up.
Once settled back in he knows, his heart has chosen for him, the person he wants and needs in his life. He knows he's never had anything but superficial feelings for Yangyang and even those were not as powerful. He's never felt this deep seeded need that he feels for Jeno, he only hopes that he can find the courage to tell him and that he would possibly reciprocate the feelings too.
When Renjun wakes the next day he gingerly steps down on his foot and finds it mostly tolerable so he is able to walks slowly to take care of his business.
He takes his time because he wants it to heal good so he can continue to play with Jeno, rationally he knows Jeno isn't going to turn him away if they have no reason to practice together but it's still a fear that sits in his mind. When his parents used to drill it in his head that he had to stop being so emotional, that he wasn't manly enough, he would try to no avail, it only made it worse. They told him when he was Ten that his best friend Chenle moved to China to get away from him, it stuck with him. As an adult he knows better, he knows that wasn't the reason but he still holds fear that people will grow tired of him and leave. When your own parents, adopted or not, leave you because you are gay it takes its toll.  He shuts down his negative thoughts for now and leaves the house. He slowly makes his way out of his building ready to walk to the end of the block to the bus stop when he sees him. It looks like any cliché scene in a movie, where the hot protagonist is leaning on his car waiting for you but Renjun doesn't care. Cliché or not, he loves it. He waves shyly while the other smiles big, letting his eyes disappear. He walks up to him and hugs him softly.
"I'm so happy to see you walking so well. I was worried about you." Renjun snuggles in and squeezes his waist, not caring at all that his neighbors can see him.
"I can't believe you came to take me to work." He says softly. Jeno chuckles and pulls away.
"I didn't, I just came to see how you were." He says with a smile.
"Oh." Renjun says frowning.
"I'm joking, come on. I got you coffee and doughnuts too." Renjun's face lights up, he really wants to kiss him right now.
"Thank you." He softly says. Jeno still helps him to the car and opens the door for him. They make small talk all the way to his work.
"I'm sorry if it was weird for you yesterday, you know the whole naked thing?" Renjun says awkwardly.
"It's ok, it wasn't weird." Renjun again laughs awkwardly.
"Well you know I just thought because we are both you
Know? Gay." Jeno makes an oh face and tries to choose his words carefully but even he thinks he probably said the wrong thing.
"It's not weird. Difficult is more like it." As soon as the words leave his mouth he knows they are taken the wrong way but the only way to fix it is to out himself so he stays quiet.
"Oh. Well I'm sorry for that." Renjun says as he looks sadly out the window. Jeno is kicking himself, but isn't brave enough yet to fix it.
When they pull up to the building it's still awkward, Jeno still jumps out of the car and walks quickly around.
"You want me to carry you to your desk?" He asks, joking with hopes to lighten the mood. Renjun shakes his head.
"I wouldn't want to make things difficult for you." He says as he turns and walks away as fast as he can.
"What? No Renjun, come on. I didn't mean it that way." Renjun turns.
"It's fine Jeno, thank you for the ride." Jeno is so angry with himself he wants to put his fist through the windshield of his car. He watches him disappear into the building and wants to cry.
"Fuck." He says kicking his tire. He's sure this is going to be the longest day of his life.