11

When Jeno gets to work later than usual, Donghyuck is quite suspicious.
"Excuse me sir, you are never late and never do you have this big of a smile at the start of a shift?" Jeno just ignores him and changes quickly so they can get out on patrol.
"Oh my god did you sleep together?" Jeno frowns and walks away, Donghyuck of course following behind like usual.
"You did, oh my god you did. It's about time your uptight ass got some action."  Jeno frowns and purses his lips.
"Stop talking you pig. He slept over, with me but we didn't "sleep together", and I'm not uptight. We just had a nice night. We celebrated his promotion and then we watched movie's hungover this morning." He smiles thinking about their time together making Donghyuck giddy for his friend.
"Young love, so precious." He says earning a soft elbow to the arm.
"So I mean you thought about it right?" Jeno frowns again.
"Thought about what?" Donghyuck crosses his arms and raises his brow at him.
"Sex." Jeno chokes.
"What the fuck? That is so none of your business, besides we are friends." Jeno says with a far away look in his eyes that Donghyuck notices right away.
"Yes but like, you've thought about him in that way right? I mean if you do want to be in a relationship with him that is usually part of the deal. Unless you are both celibate?" Jeno hits his arm, making him say owe.
"My views on sex are none of your business and wether or not I think of him in that way are none of your business. Besides I'm sure he doesn't think of me that way, anyway. He likes someone else, remember?" Donghyuck chuckles.
"I'd beg to differ, you have a lot of sex appeal and you
Look good in uniform too. I bet he's had a wet dream or two about you." Jeno pulls over to the side of the road and picks up his cell.
Donghyuck watches in amusement as they wait for whoever he called to answer.
"Officer Lee, what can I do for you?" The person asks.
"Sargent Jung I need to file an official request for a new partner." Donghyuck cackles in the seat next to him.
"Is Hyuckie being problematic again?" Jeno sighs.
"Yes." His Sargent laughs.
"Sorry, unfortunately you are the only one who can handle him." Jeno growls.
"Yeah yeah." He grumbles again making Both of them laugh.
"I do have to talk to both of you today, before you leave for the night. I'll be here late tonight anyway." Jeno nods then answers audibly.
"Ok see you later Jaehyun." Donghyuck laughs.
"So you're stuck with me huh?" Jeno sticks out his tongue childishly.
"I'll tell Mark you think about my sex appeal and how good I look in uniform. Oh and Jae needs to talk to us after shift." Donghyuck nods while laughing his ass off.
After their initial snag in the morning their day went off without a hitch. They finished off their paperwork after making a few minor arrests throughout the day. When they get to Jae's office he grins widely at them.
"So whatever this is I'm assuming it's good news?" Jeno asks.
"It depends on the person and I know Donghyuck will like it but he may have to convince you." Jeno frowns.
"I have an opening for day shift, for you two if you want it but I need to know by the end of the day tomorrow." He says eyeing Donghyuck who is almost jumping out of his skin and surprising them both, without hesitation Jeno answers.
"Ok. When do we start?" Both look at him with shock.
"What's with the change of heart?" Jaehyun asks but Donghyuck has to answer for him.
"Ooh, I know. He has a new friend and this friend has a day shift job so it would be easier for them to hang out after work." Jaehyun smiles letting his dimples show.
"Is my little Jeno seeing someone?" Jeno rolls his eyes.
"And you guys wonder why I'm a private person. He may have something to do with it though." He says with a shy smile. Both Jaehyun and Donghyuck coo.
"My babies are growing up." Jaehyun says wiping his fake tears.
"I'm going home now." Jeno says walking out of his office, leaving them behind to say whatever they want.

When he gets to Renjun's building and sees him walk out he's filled with nerves for some reason, of course he thinks that Donghyuck planted a seed because all day he was struggling to not think of Renjun in a sexual way. Of course he's always thought of him as cute and attractive but since he likes someone else he's tried and successfully kept those feelings at bay. He watches the graceful way he walks and his smile grows as he sees him open his door.
"Hi, how are you feeling?" Renjun asks him as soon as he sits.
"I feel good, how about you?" Renjun nods.
"I had a good time today, it was fun being hungover with you." Renjun says shyly, unknowingly making Jeno's heart flutter.
"Me too." Jeno says softly.
"Oh I'm not sure when it is going to start but we may have to stop our late night lessons." Renjun's bottom lip forms the biggest pout.
"Really? I don't want to stop." He says with literal fat tears ready to fall. Jeno almost panics.
"No, don't be sad. First of all your game is in a week and a half anyway." Renjun shakes his head.
"I don't care about the game though, I still want to play with you." He says still pouting. Jeno smiles softly and touches the side of Renjun's face and wipes the tears with his thumb. His heart beating wildly in his chest.
"You are so cute you know that?" Jeno asks. Renjun slaps his arm playfully.
"I'm going to start a new shift at work. So I will start early and be done by 4PM." He says softly, waiting for it to register in the others head.
"Oh. But how will?" Jeno smiles brighter and removes his hand.
"We will just do it earlier, this way you won't be so tired when you go to work the next day." Renjun nods and looks down.
"I'm sorry." He says quietly looking outside.
"I don't mean to be so clingy, I'm just so used to seeing you everyday that I don't know if I can function otherwise." Jeno smiles a soft happy smile and boldly holds Renjun's hand. He laces their fingers together and loves the feel of the others small hand in his own big one. Renjun has lost his mind at the moment but he's hiding it well. He's thankful for the darkness that covers his reddened face.
They drive off to the gym, hand in hand and to say it was hard for either of them to let go is an understatement but they manage to make it inside to practice.
"What do you have my name saved as in your phone?" Renjun asks randomly.
"That's for me to know." Renjun smiles slyly.
"I have you as coach with a basketball emoji but I was thinking of changing it." Jeno smiles, liking the name.
"What would you change it to?" He asks.
"That's for me to know." Jeno just smirks.
"Ok now I'm going to throw the ball and you are to catch it and dribble it to this line and shoot." Renjun nods. Jeno throws it softly at first so it doesn't quite reach him and he has to come to it. He then runs up and blocks him, not too aggressively, just enough to give him a taste of it.
For the most part it goes well, except for the times where Renjun would giggle when Jeno would block him, then they would end up laughing for too long. Jeno loves to see the light in his eyes when he laughs freely.
When Jeno steps under the shower spray he closes his eyes and enjoys it to the fullest, the water is almost hot but that's how he likes it. Just when he gets the soap rinsed out of his hair he hears a small shriek and then a painful cry. He quickly shuts the water off, wrapping a towel around his waist and goes to Renjun's door next to his.
"Are you ok?" He asks while knocking.
"No." He hears Renjun say in his infamous pouty voice.
"I'm going to come in then." He says, waiting to see if Renjun will object.
"B-but I'm not dressed and I'm nervous." Jeno frowns.
"You know I would never hurt you right?" He asks softly.
"Yes, it's not that. It's ok, just bring me a towel to cover myself." Jeno chuckles when he gets an idea. He goes in his bag and grabs his hat and puts it on. Of course he has to move fast because he's not sure what exactly is wrong but he wants him to feel comfortable at least.
"Ok, I'm coming. You can just think of me as officer Lee." He walks in and listens for Renjun's voice and walks that way without looking.
"Be careful." Renjun says.
"Just cover yourself with your hands so we can make this a bit quicker." Renjun agrees and does just that. Jeno takes a deep breath and calls upon all of his professionalism to complete this. He looks down to see Renjun sitting cross legged on his side with his hands covering him. He tries not to notice how beautiful he looks as he throws him the towel and kneels down carefully. Renjun finally looks up and almost chokes at the sight in front of him. Jeno only has a towel wrapped around him and his police hat on.
"Fuck." Renjun says.
"What? Where are you hurt?" Jeno asks truly concerned. Renjun starts to laugh uncontrollably so Jeno just sits down on the floor next to him and waits for him to get done.
"I'm sorry, just, Take the hat off." He says between giggles.
"You look like a stripper." Jeno smiles and just enjoys Renjun's joy at the moment.
"A really hot stripper." He says making Jeno blush.
"Ok, now tell me what happened?" Renjun's laughter dies down and he takes a deep breath and starts to explain.
"I was just trying to wash up and someone spilled soap on the floor and I slipped and I think I might have sprained my ankle." Jeno frowns and looks it over. He gently picks it up, holding back the smile that wants to come out at how cute and small his feet are. He checks it over well and agrees. He stands and helps Renjun to get to his one foot. He then helps him hop on one foot over to the bench so he can get dressed.
"Just sit and get your clothes on and I'll come back and help you ok?" Renjun only nods.
When he calls to Jeno that he's ready he comes in and turns, telling Renjun to hop onto his back so he can carry him out. It's of course cute and comical and sweet all in one.