31

⚠️ Smut, sandwiched between some really soft and sweet moments.

When Renjun walked out of work this night he was on edge. Of course the little sexual back and forth from his beautiful boyfriend have played over in his mind at random moments throughout the day but it's more than that. He just misses him, it's nothing new really. It's just one of his many emotions that sometimes gets the better of him. He looks up as he exits the building, ready to follow the drove's of people toward the bus stop only to see him. The object of his love and affection leaning against his car, and as promised, still in uniform. Renjun lets out an airy chuckle and smiles while walking toward him. As Jeno is expecting him to lean up on his toes and kiss his cheek, his usual greeting, he's quite surprised when he is hugged tightly around the waist. He smiles softly and wraps his arms around Renjun and squeezes. He starts to unwrap himself until Renjun shakes his head no, still pressed against his chest.
"Don't let go just yet." He says before he sniffs and kisses at his clothed chest making Jeno giggle.
"Is everything ok baby?" He asks before pressing his lips to the top of his head. Renjun nods and squeezes one more time before slowly letting go.
"I just feel safe when I'm in your cocoon." Jeno quirks a brow with a crooked, questioning smile.
"Your scent, the feeling of being in your arms, hearing your heartbeat mixed with that of your breathing. It sounds silly I know, but you make me feel safe. And I just missed you today and couldn't wait for that feeling." His cheeks are red as Jeno's smile softens. He cups Renjun's face and kisses him with as much emotion that was in Renjun's speech. When he finally pulls back to stare at the breathless pretty man in front of him he smiles softly again.
"Not silly, I love you baby." Renjun smiles and pecks his cheek.
"I love you, now let's go home." He says before he turns red again, looking down.
"I mean, let's go to my place? Or your's? wherever you want." Jeno looks on thoughtfully and Renjun is having a hard time with his intense gaze.
"Tonight, we will go to your place." Renjun smiles, thankful that Jeno doesn't bring up his little slip up.

As soon as they walk in the door Renjun practically attacks the other. He pushes him back to the couch and presses their mouths together. Jeno is all for it, both knew this was going to happen so he just sits back and lets him be in control. He feels small hands moving up and down his chest, to his stomach and occasionally they brush over his very clothed dick. It isn't long that he is ready to set himself free but Renjun has other plans, he wants to take it slow no matter how painful it is.
He slowly unbuttons the navy blue uniform shirt, leaving hot kisses in his wake. He drops to his knees on the floor in front of a panting Jeno and kisses and licks his way around the sculpted six pack that he loves and appreciates. He palms him through his uncomfortably tight uniform pants as he moves up and swirls his tongue around his nipples before he softly kisses his scar. Jeno is barely hanging on at this point and wants to bust through the fabric already.
"Baby, I want to be inside you now." He says with a small sense of urgency. Renjun stands and slowly starts to remove his clothes, all while holding eye contact with him.
Jeno watches with desire deep in his belly, he reaches up wanting to touch, only to be told no by the other. He watches his shirt fall away as he undoes the last button. He allows it to slip off his shoulders as Jeno can only watch. He unbuckles his belt and slips his pants down his hips and kicks them off before he reaches inside his boxers and moans when he strokes himself in front of the equivalence of a hungry wolf. Jeno tried to play by his rules but could only take it for so long, which honestly Renjun is surprised he listened for that long. He stands quickly and picks the smaller up, he carry's him over his shoulder earning a yelp as he quickly throws him onto the bed. Renjun backs onto it and lays down, showing the other that he is ready and waiting for him. Jeno finally frees himself from the confines of his tight pants and boxers, then crawls over Renjun's willing body.
Renjun wraps his arms around his neck and gently pulls him into a soft kiss.
"I love you." He says as he breaks away.
"I love you, you're so beautiful." He kisses down his chest and swirls his tongue on his nipples. Renjun moans and jerks underneath him. He is very sensitive there and Jeno knows this. He licks down his abdomen until he gets to the band of his underwear. He slips his fingers under and nods for Renjun to lift his hips which he does so instantly. As soon as they are off Jeno's head is buried in him, his small patch of hair tickling his nose as he goes down his shaft with his tongue. His lips find a home on the warm skin connecting his thigh to his pelvis. He leaves soft kisses, tickling the other, making him squirm. He nibbles a little as he pushes his legs up, all while working his way down to his hole. Renjun is on fire as Jeno licks around his hole before putting his tongue inside.
"Oh, mm, yes mm." Jeno quickly plunges two fingers in, earning a moan from the other as he hit that spot dead on, first try. He continues to finger him until he can tell that he's ready for more. He gently pulls them out and crawls over him. He kisses him deeply as he slowly sinks inside. Once in fully he stops to let Renjun adjust. When he's ready he slowly pulls out and back in, starting off with shallow thrusts to ease him into it.
"Ohh, oh." Renjun mumbles incoherent in Jeno's ear, this only spurs him on as he pulls almost all the way out then slams his hips forward, burying himself deep in him. Renjun's hands trail up his chest and back down again as he feels his release building. He watches the powerful way Jeno slams into him. The veins in his arms bulging out as he's using every ounce of strength to pummel him into the mattress.
"I'm cumming, fuck, oh god." He shouts as he empties himself on his stomach. Jeno is still pounding relentlessly but Renjun can tell he's getting sloppy now, the over stimulation is a beautiful but painful experience.
Finally Jeno releases violently inside him and collapses on top of him.
They lay there just catching their breath and holding each other until Renjun deems him too heavy and pushes him off.
"I love you." Renjun says softly as he rolls to his side and draws shapes on Jeno's chest. Jeno puckers his lips which the other responds to right away.
"I love you, bath?" He asks, getting up quickly.
"Only if you carry me and stay in there with me." Jeno smiles and holds his arms open.
He picks him up bridal style and almost drops him right back on the bed making Renjun squeal. They both giggle as he finally gets it right.
"You are so cute and small." Jeno says earning a growl from the other.
"No I'm manly and sexy." He pouts so Jeno has no choice but to stop in his tracks and kiss the air right out of him.
"I love you." He says softly as he starts walking again. When they get to the doorway Jeno struggles trying to figure out how to get through without hurting the other. Renjun is in a fit of giggles watching his face as he tries to work it out, which of course prompts the other to place kisses all over his face and neck making him giggle more.
"Gah, stop. I love you but I'm getting cold so you should get me into the warm bath." Jeno smiles softly and gives one more sweet kiss on the lips before turning sideways and gets them through the door.

After getting settled into the tub Renjun leans back into Jeno, he sits in silence for a while just running his fingers along the others arms.
"I've been thinking about what you said earlier." Jeno says making the other frown in confusion.
"About going home." He says with a nervous edge to his voice. Renjun's cheeks redden again as he tries to explain himself.
"I didn't mean to.." Jeno covers his mouth.
"No, don't say anything yet. I just, I think we should do it." He pauses and waits for some kind of response but is only met with silence.
"Move in with me?" Jeno asks with a shaking voice. Renjun turns in his arms and looks in his eyes. He touches his cheek softly and leans in to his lips.
"Are you sure?" He asks slowly.
"I love falling asleep with you, I love waking up with you, and everything in between. Also the kids would be so happy too." Renjun laughs loudly at that, as he's wiping away tears.
"I want to, I really do but I don't want you to feel pressured because I had a slip of the tongue." Jeno smiles softly.
"Ok but why did you slip up? Because for me whenever I'm with you, wether we go here or to my place, I'm home. You are my home Renjun and if you feel even remotely the same, then yes I know for sure I want you to live with me." Renjun has his hand covering his mouth trying to control the ugly cry that wants to come out. In the end he buries his face in Jeno's neck and lets it out. Jeno is a little concerned but he's hoping it's a happy cry. When he finally settles down which was maybe 20 seconds but felt like minutes to the other, he litters his neck with kisses before he looks up wiping his face.
"I feel it too, I feel it so much. Yes I would love to live with you." Their lips meet again a little more passionately, and it only takes minutes for both to be ready for a celebratory round two.

By the time they actually leave the bath, which turned into a shower to wash their fluids off them, they are cold and wrinkly. Jeno gets out first and wraps himself in a towel then finds the biggest, fluffiest one for the smaller and wraps him cutely in it as they walk to his room to get dressed. They crawl under the blankets and hold each other.
"Good night baby." Jeno says in a whisper.
"Good night my love." Renjun whispers back. Both are exhausted and both fall asleep instantly.