30

It's been almost two months of being on the job, solely at his desk, Jeno is starting to feel like his old self again. He's seeing the counselor everyday like he is supposed to and also his physical therapist three days a week. In total he's been dealing with this injury for around four months and he's thrilled today to hopefully get cleared by his doctor to go back in the field. He's a little nervous, there is a small part of him that fears that he will be stuck at a desk forever but he's really hoping for the best. Renjun called him before work this morning to wish him luck, and of course Jeno still thinks he has the sweetest boyfriend. When the time comes, he takes a deep breath and heads out the door.

Renjun is having a tough day today, his first draft was rejected and this is absolutely not anything new, it just bothers him a little more. He's slightly on edge since he hasn't heard from Jeno yet and it's almost lunch already. He goes back to his desk and works on the things they didn't like, trying to distract himself. He's been so worried about Jeno. As much as Renjun likes the thought of him being tucked away safely behind a desk, he knows Jeno isn't truly happy that way. He of course doesn't want him in harms way but he doesn't want Jeno to be miserable at his job. He grabs his things and heads to Ten to see if he can help him figure out what to do for his project.

Jeno walks up to the front desk with Donghyuck in tow. The receptionist is eyeing them like they are pieces of meat, Donghyuck snickers making Jeno chuckle.
"Excuse me, I would like to go up to the advertising floor? I'm looking for Huang Renjun." She clicks her tongue.
"I can't let you up without approval from his manager, let me call him, what department?" She asks trying but failing to sound seductive.
Jeno smiles while trying not to laugh.
"He's in the art department." She nods and calls right away.
"Ok you can go, here is a visitor badge for you and sign in right here." He quickly signs in and Donghyuck signs in as well after flashing his visitors badge he got a long time ago. She tells them which floor and they head up, they spend the whole time in the elevator laughing.
"I told you, you look good in uniform." Donghyuck says, Jeno shakes his head.
"Well I'm sure she was looking at both of us." They laugh again just as the elevator ding's.
They find the reception desk on this floor and she points Jeno in the right direction, Donghyuck already knows where to find his man.
When Jeno rounds the corner and finds the row of cubicles to walk up he knows instantly where his desk is and his breath is taken away.
The first thing he notices besides all the doodles and sketches hanging up is one of him with his cats that he knew nothing about. He sees Renjun sitting there working intently on something and watches with enamor. Seeing him doing something he loves is fulfilling in a way. He watches as he stands and reaches in a cupboard for a file and decides to make his move. He sneaks up quietly. He places a hand on his hip and places the bouquet of flowers he got him in front. Renjun gasps and turns quickly.
"Oh, you scared me." He says breathless. He turns and puts his arms around Jeno's neck.
"I was worried about you." It's only now that he notices the uniform and stands back taking him all in.
"Wait, does this mean?" Jeno smiles widely and opens his arms for the other, who jumps into them immediately.
"That's so great! What did he say?" Jeno giggles as he hugs him tightly, Renjun's face is in his neck leaving small kisses so that his coworkers don't notice. Jeno spins him slowly.
"He said I'm at 110%, he said I've recovered better than he thought possible." Renjun hums.
"I don't want you to let me go." He whispers.
"I want to take you home and do unholy things to you right now." Jeno says hotly in his ear.
"Come to my place tonight, don't take this off." Renjun says referring to the uniform.
"I said you could have a visitor, not have sex on your desk." Ten says as he walks up with his hands on his hips. Jeno chuckles and sets him down.
"Sorry, I was just excited for him. He gets to go back to patrolling." Renjun says excitedly.
"No worries. I'm happy to see you on your feet, I'm Ten his supervisor." Jeno smiles.
"Yes he's told me what a tyrant you are." He says earning a slap from Renjun.
"I never said that!" Jeno laughs and kisses his cheek.
"I know, I was joking. It's nice to meet you." He says still laughing at Renjun's pain. Ten chuckles and walks away.
"I've come to take you to lunch with Mark and Donghyuck, we can invite Jaemin if you are ok with it?" Jeno asks sweetly. Renjun smiles softly.
"That's a good idea." Renjun hugs him around the neck.
"After that stunt I don't know if I'm in the mood anymore." He whispers in his ear. Jeno scrapes his teeth on the side of his neck earning massive shivers from the other.
"I beg to differ." He says in a deep seductive voice that could set Renjun on fire. He just jumps down and clears his throat and mumbles while walking away.
"You win this time." Jeno laugh's heartily as they walk to find the others. He holds Renjun's hand in his own as they walk.
"I love you, baby." He says earning a smile from the other.
"I love you too, even though you are a pain in the ass, your my pain in the ass." Jeno chuckles.
"I plan on being a pain in your ass tonight." He says in his ear as Renjun's face heats up. He should have known Jeno would say something like that but he wasn't thinking. They finally make it to the reception desk on their floor to see the other two talking with Jaemin. Renjun walks up and hugs Donghyuck.
"I haven't seen you in a while, how are you?" He smiles and hugs him back.
"I'm doing well. I'm excited to have my partner back." Renjun lets go and walks back and holds Jeno's hand. They choose a restaurant near by and Renjun can tell that Jaemin looks uncomfortable.
"What's wrong?" He whispers in his ear.
"I don't know, I just feel like a fifth wheel here." Renjun smiles sympathetically.
"We are all friends here, this isn't a date or anything." He tries to smile but it's not genuine. Renjun does his best to keep the conversation flowing at a friendly level, no talk of relationship stuff and everyone seems to be on board. It doesn't stop Jeno from keeping his hand on Renjun's thighs the whole time.
When it's time to go Renjun excuses himself to the bathroom. Jeno also goes and Mark almost follows until Jaemin stops him.
"Maybe leave them alone for now?" Mark just nods with a smile.
As soon as Renjun enters the bathroom he is accosted from behind.
"Baby, I don't want to wait. I want you now." Jeno says as he picks him up and sets him on the counter.
"I have to get back to work, but later, my body is all yours." He says seductively. Jeno groans and smashes their lips together, Renjun won't argue this and kisses him back immediately.
"I love you baby." Jeno says in a whisper, trying to catch his breath.
"I love you." Renjun says breathless. When they finally leave the bathroom it's to the harassment of the others as they can all tell they were making out.
"How did you know?" Mark asked Jaemin.
"It's in the way they were looking at each other and the fact that Jeno's hand was under the table the entire lunch." Everyone laughs as they walk into the main area. Donghyuck and Jeno decide to say goodbye there in the lobby.
"She's making me uncomfortable again." Jeno says in a whisper to Donghyuck, loud enough for the others to hear though. Renjun looks over to her sitting there watching all of them and rolls his eyes. He turns to Jeno, grabs him by the shirt and pulls him into a steamy kiss. He wants everyone to know Jeno is his. When they break apart the other three are laughing at her as she is trying but failing to pretend like she didn't see it. Jeno's hands go around Renjun's waist, their foreheads pressed together.
"I'll pick you up." Jeno says softly.
"Ok, I'm really happy for you." Renjun says equally as soft. Jeno smiles and hugs him.
"Thank you for being my number one supporter." Renjun just smiles and pecks his cheek.
"I'll see you in a few hours." He says as he backs away with the other three back to work.
"You guys are so good together, like really. I'm so happy for both of you." Jaemin says genuinely. Renjun hugs him.
"Thank you, for everything you did for us, and thank you for supporting and caring for us."
He only nods with a smile and they all head in their own directions to get beck to work.