44

If anyone is interested I wrote about Jaemin and Chenle's first weekend together in my one shot book Limitless. The story is called The weekend.
Also a little smut in this chapter. 😇

"Are you ready?" Renjun asks softly as he puts on his jacket.
"Let's go." Jeno says taking his hand. The two walk slowly together, no reason to rush. They left their place with plenty of time to spare so they could take a walk.
"I can't believe it's that time already." Renjun says as he rubs his thumb on the other's hand. Jeno hums and squeezes his hand.
"It's such a nice night, I'm glad we are outside enjoying it." Jeno says quietly trying not to break up the peaceful atmosphere.
It's evening, around supper time so there isn't a lot of traffic. They walk in the warm spring air watching a few cars race by here and there, all while they take their time. It's not dark yet, but the sun is setting so it won't be long.
"Do you remember what we did last year at this time?" Renjun asks softly, Jeno's smile stretches across his face.
"Of course. It told me everything I needed to know about you really. I thought you were the sweetest person I had ever met. I thought, how can I steal this man away from Yangyang so he can be mine." Renjun giggles and softly elbows his arm.
"I remember, I was already disappointed that we didn't get to go to the party together that I was so relieved that I had a valid excuse to leave." He smiles softly at his prince and kisses his hand.
"I think for me, as soon as I met you I knew you were special, I knew there was something about you that I wanted in my life for a long time." Jeno stops and turns to him, the smiles in his eyes showing as he hugs the other.
"I love you so much baby." Renjun returns his precious smile.
"I love you." They continue walking until they reach Haechan's building. They quickly get buzzed in and make their way up. When Haechan opens the door he immediately starts to cry making the two really confused.
"I'm sorry." He whispers.
"It's just that last time when you couldn't come I made you promise to come to this one and there was a time I thought you were going to go back on it. I'm just so glad you're here." He says before squeezing the life out of him.
"How much have you had to drink already?" Jeno asks giggling. Haechan looks up offended.
"Only a handful but that doesn't mean anything." They both chuckle as he finally lets them enter. He opens his arms and hugs Renjun.
"Happy birthday Haechan." He squeezes him a little harder.
"Thank you." Mark walks up and holds him from behind.
"Let them come in now Haechanie, let's go get another drink." He smiles and takes his hand.
"Come on you two, come and drink." They all go to the drink table and get what they want. Everyone has so much fun. It's not a huge group, just Jaemin and his boyfriend Chenle, Jaehyun and his husband Taeyong, Renjun and his prince Jeno and of course Mark and Haechan. They drink into the night, they sing, they dance and they play some card games as well, of course at this point no one is any good at it since they can't think straight.
By the time most people are ready to call it a night it's too late to leave so they all camp out on his floor. They talk like school friends as they fall asleep one by one, everyone cuddled into their boyfriend's. When morning comes Haechan and Jeno are the first awake. Jeno helps him to prepare breakfast.
"That was a great party. I'm glad I got to be here for this one." Haechan turns and smiles softly.
"You know I meant what I said right? I can't even tell you how relieved I am that you were able to come here last night." He says kind of choked up. Jeno walks up and hugs him gently.
"I know, I know. Me too." Haechan finally pulls away and goes to finish up breakfast.
"Will you go wake the others?" Jeno nods and walks off. He gets on top of Renjun first and kisses his lips sensually. Renjun kisses back immediately.
"Wake up baby, I love you." He whispers in his ear.
"I love you too." He whispers back. Jeno then kisses his lips once more then gets really close to Jaemin and Chenle's heads and Jaehyun's too and yells.
"Wake up!" Four of them jump and Mark has now woken up too. Renjun hugs his neck.
"Thank you for being kind and not yelling at me." Jeno smiles showing his eye smile again.
"Of course baby." The others look at them with deep frowns and they both just chuckle.
They enjoy a big breakfast together most nursing hangovers. Jeno and Renjun are the first to leave so they can go home and feed the cats. When they walk in the door Renjun attacks the other with kisses to his surprise.
"What was that for?" Renjun giggles.
"Nothing really. I love you and I didn't get to kiss you enough yesterday." Jeno raises his eyebrows.
"Really?" He questions suggestively.
"I could use some more kisses." He says with a small pout. Renjun doesn't hesitate to walk up and give him what he wants. Jeno slowly unbuttons his shirt and when Renjun backs up he gestures with his head.
"I want more." He whispers. Renjun quickly starts kissing down his neck and chest softly. He slows down to suck on a few choice spots, his nipples being his favorite. Jeno groans and picks him up earning a squeal.
"You animal put me down." Renjun says with a giggle.
"This animal is about to eat you alive." He lays him on their bed and takes his clothes off of him, kissing and licking his way around each newly exposed spot.
"You are so fucking perfect." He says as he slides his pants off his hips and starts to kiss from his hip inward toward his throbbing member. He licks and sucks on him like he's an ice cream cone making the smaller scream out.
"Oh fuck, Jeno please. Don't tease me, fuck me now." Jeno smirks and teases him a bit further before surprising him and slamming inside him quickly. Renjun screams, the pleasure rips through him right alongside the pain. Jeno stills allowing him to catch his bearings.
"Ready, I'm ready." He whispers. Jeno moves slowly at first until he can't take it anymore and starts slamming into him.
"I love you, so beautiful, so fucking perfect." He says right as he releases inside him. Renjun moans deeply as he feels Jeno pulsing against his walls, filling him completely.
They lay there catching their breath, holding each other.
"Jeno, we still have to feed the cats." Jeno laughs.
"Yeah we didn't get very far did we?" Renjun chuckles and rubs his back.
"I'll go, you start the shower and I'll meet you in a few minutes." Jeno goes ahead and starts a bath wanting to cuddle his man some more.
Now that the anniversary is fast approaching, he's feeling a little more clingy and Renjun has noticed but he won't say anything because he has days where it hits him hard and he's just as bad.
He walks in and gets into the tub and holds Jeno right away. He would give anything to take away his anxiety but it's hard when he has it too.
"Just holding you takes my worries away." Jeno says softly. Renjun looks up with a smile and kisses him on the lips.
"It's the cocoon, I always feel safe in yours." Jeno chuckles.
"You are the cutest." Renjun just lays his head on his chest and breathes him in. They've spent more days than they can count this way and plan to spend many more just like it.