29

A little more smut.

When the two wake up the next day, together, wrapped in each other's arms it is perfect. They didn't bother with clothes and now all they can feel inside the warm soft sheets is the heated skin of their lover. Renjun is draped over the other, and his arms are wrapped tightly around his waist.
"I don't want to move." Renjun whispers to Jeno who he knows is lying there awake too.
"Me too. You're warm and soft." He pulls Renjun further onto him and hugs him tightly.
"I love you." Renjun leans back and kisses his lips softly.
"And I love you." Jeno sighs happily.
"I honestly never thought I could feel this happy." Renjun says as he places soft kisses on Jeno's neck.
"What do you want to do today?" He asks as he lowers himself and kisses the scar over Jeno's heart.
"Oh, you're poking me." Renjun says with a giggle.
"Mm, maybe that means I want to do you today?" Jeno says earning a small slap from the other.
"I really want to but I don't know if I can just yet." He pouts, so Jeno guides him up to his level and kisses him softly.
"Did I hurt you baby?" He asks, genuinely concerned.
Renjun shakes his head.
"Not really, I'm just not used to it. It's been a long time." He smiles shyly and Jeno smiles at his pink cheeks.
"What has you so shy all of a sudden?" He buries his face in Jeno's neck.
"I like it when you call me that." He says barely above a whisper. Jeno slides his hand down his back and up again.
"Look at me." Jeno whispers to the smaller one who is being stubborn, so Jeno pokes his side making him jump. As soon as he can Jeno grabs his face.
"I love you baby." He whispers before softly taking Renjun's lips, sucking the bottom one betweeen his teeth and softly biting. Renjun moans and kisses back with a deep fire in his belly. Jeno's hands find their way back to his ass as he kneads it roughly in his hands.
He finally slows it down and tells Renjun to lay on his back which he does willingly. Jeno moves down and lays between his legs and takes care of him. He licks and sucks on his hardened member making the other moan loudly. His tongue is moving slowly across his form making him want to cum already. Jeno lifts his legs making him gasp and starts to slowly taste him. He flattens his tongue and makes slow work of it, driving him insane as he goes. Renjun is sweaty, his body is writhing, his hands relentlessly pulling at Jeno's hair. He moans loudly, not able to form words, he tries to tell Jeno that his release is eminent but can't speak as his orgasm rips through him. He spills down Jeno's throat and he swallows all of it, practically sucking out of him. When done, when Renjun's breathing starts to go back to normal. He looks down at Jeno who is panting as he rolls to his back and finishes himself off. Renjun won't deny that even though he just came, watching that made him want to do it again. Renjun crawls down to where Jeno is lying and kisses him softly.
"That was amazing, I love you." He says to Jeno who is lazily smiling at him.
"Thank you. I love you too baby."

After a shower together they made a big breakfast, both had worked up a big appetite after all of their bedroom activities. Renjun is dressed in one of Jeno's baggy shirts and a pair of boxers. Jeno is just in his sweat pants, which of course Renjun still drools over his bare chest and probably always will. They spend their day sharing sweet kisses and cuddles and honestly the only reason they moved to the couch was to wash the bedding. They ordered food and turned on the tv for a little while to wait.
Jeno went to put the bedding in the dryer just as the doorbell rings.
"I'll get it." Renjun shouts as he gets to the door. He swings it open and sees two men standing there, no food in their hands. They both have a shocked look on their faces as they stare him down. The one even double checks the door number.
"I'm sorry, is Jeno here?" The handsome and more buff looking guy asks.
"Yeah, he's just in the other room. Who?" The guy chuckles and holds his hand out.
"I'm sorry, I'm his sergeant Jung Jaehyun, this is my husband Taeyong. We were just going to stop by and check on him but I see he's busy." He says eyeing Renjun's bare legs making him shy away.
"Oh, no. It's ok. Come in, I'm sure he'd love to see you. Uh, I'm Renjun by the way, I'm his boyfriend." He says softly, still not used to saying it out loud. Jaehyun gasps.
"Oh, you are the one." He looks at Taeyong.
"He's the one that made my little child grow into a man." Taeyong laughs as he hears Jeno yelling 'shut up' from the other room. Renjun giggles and backs away from the door. Jeno walks up behind him and gently takes his hand.
"Come in guys, we will get dressed." They go into His room leaving the other two to coo over how cute it is that Jeno finally has a boyfriend.
Jeno turns when the door is closed and pulls Renjun close, he softly kisses his lips.
"I hope you don't mind?" Renjun smiles and kisses his cheek.
"Not at all, I'd love to meet all your friends." Jeno smiles, relieved. He didn't want him to be uncomfortable in any way.
Renjun wears a pair of sweats and a hoody, his scars are still too fresh and he isn't ready to share that with the world. Jeno just throws on a t shirt.
When they come out Jaehyun and Taeyong are seated on his couch so they sit across from them on a chair, Renjun in his lap.
"So, tell me how you met?" Taeyong asks excitedly. Both Jeno and Renjun giggle, the latter allows Renjun to tell the story.
"Well, it's kind of embarrassing but I had a little crush on this guy from work and I went to the gym to try to practice basketball because he asked me to play on a team with him. I had three weeks to learn a sport I knew nothing about but luckily for me, on my first night there I saw this handsome stranger making every basket he threw. I walked up and asked him to teach me and we met every night since then." Jaehyun can't wipe the shock off his face.
"Wait, this guy actually agreed to teach you?" He asks making Renjun frown.
"If I ever need anything from him wether professional or not I have to hand him a written report and a statistics chart to see if whatever I need is acceptable and most of the time it isn't." Jeno shrugs with a smile.
"You see, I saw Junie when I first got there and the clumsy way he threw the ball and missed every time was endearing. So when he walked up to me with a cute pout and asked for help I couldn't refuse him. We spent every night together, we sometimes pulled all nighters just talking. I thought about fighting it but I am powerless to his charms. I will admit to almost fucking this up but he's an angel and he forgave me." Renjun looks down at him and kisses his lips softly, Jaehyun looks on with pride.
"You guys are so cute, but whatever happened to the crush?" Renjun covers his pink cheeks with his hands.
"I realized very quickly that I had lost interest. I wanted to spend my nights with Jeno, I didn't care about playing in that game." Jeno chuckles.
"Also in a bizarre twist of fate, he is best friends with my ex boyfriend, and works with him and Donghyuck's fiancé Mark." Both Jaehyun and Taeyong's jaws drop.
"Damn." Jaehyun says. Jeno just shrugs and snuggles into Renjun, his smile never leaving his face.
"You look happy, I'm glad." Jaehyun says with a smile.
"So how are you feeling?" Taeyong asks Jeno.
"A lot better, I still have to be careful about certain activities and I get tired easy but otherwise good."
The two stayed and visited for an hour or so, they shared pizza with them and Renjun can honestly say that he genuinely enjoys being with Jeno's friends.

"I'm tired." Jeno says softly after they had a cup of tea together. Renjun takes their cups to the sink, then takes Jeno to bed.
"You've had a busy few days, let's rest." Jeno smiles, he loves how caring and selfless Renjun is and vows in his mind to let him know every day just how much he loves and appreciates him.
They kiss good night and snuggle in together, both are dreading Sunday night when Renjun will go home because even though they both know it's too soon to move in together, they both love falling asleep in each others arms.