40

First of all, I chose the picture above because they all look so happy there, and they deserve so much happiness. Secondly there is smut in this chapter but it's paired with some really sweet, cheesy things too.

When Jeno and Renjun get to the gym it's quiet. They decided to go late, reminiscent of when they first met, and tomorrow is Saturday and neither have to work.
Renjun excitedly kisses Jeno and hugs his neck.
"You know there are cameras in here, right baby?" Jeno asks with a giggle.
"Doesn't bother me, you?" Jeno laughs airily and lifts him up while spinning him.
"Not at all." He says before smashing their lips together.
After a short while of happy kissing they decide they better do what they came here for.
They play a light hearted round of one on one while Jeno helps give him pointers on stuff he forgot about.
"I forgot how much fun this is." Renjun says with a big smile as Jeno walks over to him. He holds him by the waist and kisses him softly.
"I don't know, I thought maybe you wouldn't like to play now that you have me." He says teasingly.
"Well, I mean, after you art is my passion but I've grown pretty fond of this sport." Jeno kisses him then squeezes him.
"I love you, but we stink, let's go shower." Renjun giggles and agrees.
When Jeno hears Renjun's shower turn on he walks up and opens the door. The smaller one gasps when he sees him walk over after taking off his towel.
"What are you doing?" Renjun asks in a small panic as Jeno pulls him close and stands under the shower spray with him.
"You act like we've never showered together." He says before softly kissing his cheek.
"Well yeah, but not in public." Jeno just chuckles and rubs his hands down his back, cupping his butt before he attaches their mouths in a heated kiss. Renjun moans into it especially after feeling Jeno's arousal touching his.
"Mm, we shouldn't be doing this here." He whispers.
"Who says?" Jeno asks attacking his neck.
"It's just kind of a rule people f-follow. Fuck." He says before he grinds into his lover.
"You know that day you hurt your ankle?" Jeno whispers softly. Renjun looks up in surprise.
"I thought you were the most beautiful person I'd ever seen. I was so jealous that you didn't want me but him instead." Jeno says going back to suck on his ever so sensitive neck.
"I had already known by then that my heart had chosen you." Renjun says softly. Jeno pulls back and looks him lovingly in the eyes. He cups his face and uses his thumbs to caress his cheeks.
"I'm so glad that your heart led you to me. My heart is so happy." He pulls him up and Renjun wraps his legs around him as they kiss deeply.
He softly pressed Renjun's back to the cold tile wall and cups his butt for support. Their mouths attach in a fury as Jeno keeps squeezing his small mounds in his hands. He finally spreads his cheeks and slides his manhood between them making Renjun want to come undone.
"What do you want baby?" Jeno asks breathless.
"I want you inside me now." He says frantically trying to gain some friction. Jeno kisses his lips once more before he lines himself up so He can push in slowly. Renjun lets out a guttural moan and Jeno has to stop to quiet him.
"Shh, you have to be quiet baby." Renjun nods with a small whimper and soon Jeno is relentlessly abusing his hole as his own thighs are turning to jello.
Renjun is whimpering and crying, he desperately wants to cry out as his orgasm rips through him but he holds back. He rests his head in the crook of Jeno's neck with a small sob as Jeno finishes inside him.
"Are you ok baby? Did I hurt you?" He asks as he sets him onto the floor.
"No, I'm ok. It just, was so good. Really it was amazing." He says now with a giggle. Jeno kisses him and looks him over once before he ushers him back over to the shower spray.
They quickly wash up and leave. The drive home is filled with endless giggles from the smaller one.
"I think you need obedience training." Renjun says laughing. Jeno furrows his brow playfully and takes his hand, intertwining their fingers.
"Oh yeah? What possibly for?" He asks before kissing the other's hand.
"Self control." Jeno cackles as Renjun smiles softly.
"I really love that look on you." He says to Jeno who only hums and raises his brow in question.
"Happiness. You look really happy right now and it's beautiful." Jeno swallows thickly.
"You made me this way." He says softly. Renjun hums and snuggles into his arm as they finish the drive home.

Across town.

"It's open!" Jaemin shouts when he hears a soft knock on his door. He hears it open and flips his head back on the couch drunkenly.
"Don't say a fucking word, Mark. It's a Friday night and I can drink if I want to." He says into his darkened apartment. He hears a throat clear behind him and turns his head. He doesn't know if it's his drunk state of mind or if he is actually seeing Chenle standing there.
"Hi." He hears. He shakes his head and looks straight ahead.
"Hi." He softly says.
"Is now a bad time?" Chenle asks, Jaemin scoffs.
"I can't think of a better one." He slurs.
"Maybe tomorrow? When you've sobered up?" He looks around the messy, barely lit apartment and sighs.
Chenle sits beside him and watches as he almost comically recognizes him.
"Is it really you? Did you come here to finish me off?" Chenle sighs and fights the urge to tear up.
"Should we get you to bed?" He asks softly. Jaemin looks like he wants to argue but nods instead.
Chenle stands and helps him to his feet, he stumbles forward so Chenle holds him in place.
"It's ok. Let's go." He says quietly as he leads him to his bedroom.
"I'm not sad you know, I was trying to have a party and you came in and busted it." Chenle smiles softly to himself but keeps quiet. He notices that Jaemin is already wearing an outfit he sleeps in so he just ushers him to the bed and pulls down the blankets. After Jaemin lays down he covers him and kisses his forehead as he hears soft snores almost instantly.

The next morning Jaemin awakes with a start.
"Oh fuck, ow." He says as he grabs his head. He lays back down slowly and groans. He looks around the room and sighs. When he finally makes it up he does his business in the bathroom before he walks out to the kitchen. He notices the place looks cleaner and figures Mark or Renjun have been here. They have been a great support for him. He grabs pain killers out of the cabinet and swallows down a glass of water. He hears his front door open and sighs as he leans on the counter waiting for the lecture he's sure to get.
"How are you feeling?" He freezes and slowly turns.
"Oh, it wasn't a dream? Were you here last night?" He asks softly. Chenle nods and hands him a coffee and a to go container filled with a massive breakfast.
"Thanks." He says as he accepts it. It feels awkward at the moment and neither like this feeling.
"I'm sorry, if I said or did anything weird." Jaemin says as he scratches the back of his neck. Chenle chuckles.
"It's ok. You were fine. I uh, would have cooked you something but you didn't really have anything in the fridge." Jaemin sits and nods.
"I need to go shopping I guess." He starts to eat slowly and Chenle leaves the room to finish straightening up.
"Stop, you don't have to clean my house." Jaemin says before wincing in pain.
"Just eat. Don't worry about me." Chenle says quickly. Jaemin finishes his breakfast and walks into the living room to see Chenle sitting on the couch, waiting for him. He sits and faces him reluctantly.
"I'm really sorry Jaemin. I..."
"You don't want to see me ever again right? I get it." He says defeated.
"You know you would save yourself a lot of trouble if you'd let me finish speaking. I came here to say I'm sorry for being so shitty." Jaemin frowns in confusion.
"I sprung that stupid question on you and you gave me an honest answer that I'm sure was really hard for you.  I'm sorry for cutting you off and not speaking to you. You didn't deserve that. You've been nothing but kind and caring with me. You always treat me so well and I was an asshole." Jaemin shakes his head no.
"You have every right to question me. I did a terrible thing and I can see how it would be something you were uncomfortable with." He says picking at his pant leg. Chenle takes his hand.
"Jaemin I've come here to ask for your forgiveness. I miss you and want to be with you but I know you are probably mad at me and..." he doesn't get a chance to finish as Jaemin cups his cheeks, surprising him.
"Can I kiss you?" Jaemin asks softly. Chenle smiles softly and nods yes, so Jaemin softly presses their lips together. It's not a rushed, passionate kiss but one that is filled with love and forgiveness.
"I forgive you, but I just wonder, is this something that will haunt us forever? Like now that you know this, will you constantly doubt me? I can't live that way." Chenle pulls him into a hug.
"I spent that time away from you trying to think of one time when you've ever made me doubt, uncomfortable, or question your intentions. You always put me first, you always do your best to make me happy and you deserve a fair shot at this. I promise you, that I will give you that. I trust you, I've never had a reason not to." Jaemin smiles softly and holds his arms open.
"Can we just cuddle all day? I've really missed holding you." He says softly and Chenle is in no place to disagree, he's missed this just as much.