27

"Are you ready for tonight?" Jeno asks Renjun who called him on his lunch break.
"It depends, are you sure you are feeling up to it?" Jeno chuckles.
"Why wouldn't I be? You've taken such good care of me all week. Besides I have come up with the perfect first date. It will be comfortable and close to home." Renjun smiles and taps his finger on the table.
"Hmm, ok. What should I wear?" He asks before shoving a spoonful of rice in his mouth.
"Something warm, but not too warm. I will pick you up at 7." Renjun smiles.
"The doctor said I could so don't argue. He said everything is healing well so as long as I take it easy I won't rip anything open." Renjun hums.
"Ok, just be careful, I love you Jeno but I need to get off the phone, Mark and Jaemin are feeling neglected." Jeno chuckles.
"Ok, I love you and I miss you, and will see you at 7." Renjun's smile stretches across his face.
"See you later." Renjun gets off the phone and immediately his cheeks heat up while the two are staring at him.
"He's just bored, once he goes back to work I won't call everyday." Marks shakes his head with a small smile.
"I doubt that, you have called every lunch break this week." Jaemin says with a chuckle.
"Sorry." Renjun says making Jaemin and Mark frown.
"For what? You have no reason to be sorry." Renjun smiles and nods.
"I just don't want you guys to think that I don't want to spend time with you." Jaemin smiles.
"So you are going on a date tonight?" He asks.
"Yeah, we kind of jumped into this head first. This will be our first official date and I'm excited. I'm just glad he's feeling better. He makes me nervous when he gets sick." He says with a pout.
They finish lunch and head back to work. For Renjun it's one of the longest days he's had. He is looking forward to their date so much. He's not sure what to expect from Jeno when it comes to dating.

When he gets home he rummages through his clothes to find the perfect outfit, he's quite disappointed with his options but there isn't much he can do so he puts together the best outfit he can and decides he looks cute enough. He takes it off and decides to take a nice bath to kill time and relax him before tonight.
He uses his mango body wash, when done he uses a light fruity scented perfume. He dresses quickly and waits nervously.

When the doorbell rings at exactly 7pm he hops up, takes a few deep breaths and opens the door.
"Hi." He says in awe of just how sexy Jeno really is. (Outfits above)
"You look beautiful." Jeno says softly making Renjun's face heat up.
"You look so good too, We've only ever seen each other in work clothes and basketball shorts. This is nice." He chuckles before adding on.
"I don't know why I'm so nervous."
"Me too." Jeno says back as he leans close to Renjun's lips. He quickly backs away.
"I don't kiss on the first date." He says with a smile.
"Right." They both giggle before Renjun leans up and softly kisses his lips.
"I'll make an exception for you." He says with a sly smile. Jeno hugs him softly.
"Thank you." He takes his hand and guides him out the door. Renjun locks his door then takes his hand again. When they get to the car Jeno opens the door for him to which he smiles shyly.
They make some small talk but it's mostly just a comfortable silence until they reach Jeno's building, Renjun of course is confused but figures Jeno maybe forgot something so he doesn't say anything.
As the elevator goes past his floor Renjun raises one brow in question. Jeno just shushes him and smiles. Finally the elevator stops at the roof level and Jeno opens the door with a key.
"No I didn't steal this, I got permission." When he leads him out he sees a cute little table set up under a lighted canopy. There is a chilled bottle of wine and two covered plates on the table.
"Jeno this is perfect." Renjun says as his eyes sparkle in the lights. Jeno loves to see him happy so he's relieved that he likes this.
"Sit." He pulls out the chair for Renjun and opens the wine, pouring him a glass. He then pours his own and sits down.
"Eat up." He says with a soft smile. Renjun nods and lifts the cover on his plate seeing a perfectly cooked steak and potatoes with a small salad.
"It looks so good, did you cook this?" Jeno nods with a smile.
"Donghyuck came over and coached me but yeah, I did it. Hopefully it tastes ok." Renjun cuts into his steak and surprisingly, since Jeno admittedly doesn't cook often, it's delicious. Renjun moans at the taste.
"So good, you did very well." Jeno smiles big and takes a bite of his.
"I guess I did ok." He says with a chuckle.

They discussed their days and Renjun's project at work that he is so excited about. Jeno elaborated on his check up earlier in the day and how Donghyuck helped him set up, Renjun was worried that he did it all himself.
"Let's go over there." Jeno says standing and grabbing the wine bottle and their glasses. He leads him to a pile of pillows and a fluffy blanket and sits down with his legs crossed.
"And what exactly did you have in mind?" Renjun asks playfully making Jeno giggle.
"We're just here to look at the stars." He says as he points up at the perfectly clear sky. Renjun's breath is taken away. He sits next to him and leans on his shoulder as they drink their wine, cuddled into the blanket.
"I thought since we kind of skipped the whole dating before falling in love thing, that I would try to do something special, I hope you like it." Jeno says shyly.
"I absolutely love it, it is so perfect." He kisses him softly on the lips and smiles.

After only a short time they are on their backs looking at the stars. Renjun is cuddled into Jeno who is playing with his hair.
"I know our timeline is a little weird and all but would you be my boyfriend?" Jeno asks softly. Renjun lets out an airy chuckle.
"I would love to be your boyfriend." He kisses Jeno's cheek.
After laying there for another half hour Renjun can feel Jeno shivering.
"Are you feeling ok? You're shivering so much." Jeno chuckles.
"Don't worry, I get cold easily. Let's go back to my place and have tea." Renjun nods and kisses his lips, his new favorite past time. Jeno pulls him back down and takes his breath away, kissing him with so much passion.
"Sorry." He says breathless.
"You are just so beautiful and I'm so happy and thankful you are here with me right now." Renjun pecks his lips again.
"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else." He smiles into another kiss.
"I also like kissing you quite a bit so you really don't have to apologize." Jeno smiles, his eyes showing his true happiness.
When they got back inside Renjun helped Jeno out of his coat and walked him to the couch. He has him sit and goes to find the biggest, fluffiest blanket he could find and wraps it around a giggling Jeno.
"But I want to help." He pouts.
"You know, maybe we should change into some comfy sweats and watch a movie while we cuddle?" Renjun asks, Jeno nods cutely and goes to get his sweats on. While the water was heating Renjun ran down to Jeno's car to get his bag. He quickly changes and fixes the tea. When he comes back out of the kitchen he sets the tea down on the table and giggles when Jeno opens the blanket. He sits between his legs and lets Jeno engulf him in it.
"Gah! I can't see anything." Renjun says turning around to see Jeno tucked inside the blanket giggling at him. He can't resist his cuteness at the moment and kisses him.
He snuggles back into his chest as Jeno looks through Disney channel, wanting something soft and cute to watch. He picks Luca and Renjun agrees. Throughout most of the movie they are still, just holding onto one another but when Jeno starts placing soft kisses on Renjun's face and neck it starts to ignite something in him. With the position he's in he can't easily turn to kiss him but he is starting to go crazy now.
"Jen." He says as he starts to squeeze his thighs, the only thing he can grip onto at the moment.
Jeno seemingly oblivious to the chaos he started just hums, still watching the movie.
"You are making things difficult for me?" Jeno stops kissing him and frowns as he looks down at him. His breathing is somewhat labored and he's got that certain look in his eyes.
"Oh, I'm sorry." Renjun shakes his head.
"I'm sorry, my neck is kind of a weak spot for me. I don't mean to cause any kind of uncomfortable situation for you." Jeno sighs and touches his face.
"I'm not uncomfortable anymore." He says as he places his hand on Renjun's thigh. Renjun's head goes back as he takes Jeno's hand and slides it down to his  hard needy dick, thus starting something that will seal their fate as lovers.

To be continued......