Chapter 4

Max

It has been almost an hour since I realized that Hannah was missing. My heart was racing and I ran in the dark near the beach, where trees were growing thickly. Suddenly, this bastard dragged her here. Behind me, I could hear the guys screaming to calm down. But I could not calm down. Not until I found her. Let her call it friendship, need... whatever. But I worried for her very much.

I have already swam ashore twice... I don't even know why... Well, he did not drown her. It's just that Kate said she last saw them by the water. God, why did she even go anywhere with Bogdan? Do I have to stay away from her at all now?

After the beach, I started checking all the cars when I heard Andy's voice screaming: "Max, wait, I have Bogdan's phone number!". I turned around abruptly, ready to scream in the tube until this idiot's eardrums burst. I dialed his number, but in response only "the subscriber is temporarily unavailable" ... Shit, shit, shit! I started the phone in my own car.

"Does anyone have Hannah's number?" I shouted down my throat.

"No... she seemed to say that she hadn't had time to change her American number yet..." Mary answered quietly.

"All right, guys, let's all calm down. I invited Bogdan to our company because he seems like a normal, adequate dude. Don't you think so?" I tried to calm everyone down Andy.

"Yes, only fucks everyone!" I growled.

"Hannah doesn't seem to be like 'everyone else'," Dan remarked.

"Of course, it does not look like it. I didn't mean it like that," - I started to freak out even more and seemed to surprise my friends very much.

"The fact that he fucks everyone in a row is not yet an indicator that he can't hold himself together. Maybe they just went home?" Andy suggested.

"I can call my grandmother and she will call Hannah's grandmother..." Mary said.

"And the point of bothering the old lady, only one more time will be nervous," Kate is right.

"We will not call anyone else. I am going to her house, I know where she lives. If she is not there, I will draw up the next route," I told my friends. "Will you give someone a ride home?"

Dan and Kate got in the car with me. Andy was also going to go home. And Mary and Mark and the company were left to meet the sunrise. I have friends, of course, very caring. It seems that it is time to reconsider our friendship. And Mary was too fond of Mark. I'm not sure it's a good thing, but now there are more important things to worry about.

Before leaving, I asked Andy to let me know if Bogdan would be in touch. And he took Dan and Kate home on a short trip. We got home in 50 minutes.

"Dude, be careful. Do not drive. I think she's okay, though," Dan said good-bye. I didn't answer anything and I drowned it all in the direction of her house. It is good that I have an Audi A6. This baby will quickly house me. A gift from my father, which I returned three times ... And now very rarely use. I have a favorite motorcycle, let it be a budget one, but I bought it for my money.

The sun was almost up, and the time on the clock was approaching 8 a.m. when I arrived at her house. I quickly rose to the first span, and realized that I did not know her apartment. I called the first one. A sleepy woman in a blue robe came out.

"Good morning. Who are you visiting?" surprised she asked.

"Does Hannah live in this apartment?" I was terribly not polite, but could not wait.

"Oh, no. This is our neighbor's granddaughter. She is in the second"

"Thank you so much," The woman returned home, and I started calling the second apartment. I called once. The second one. The third. But nobody opened the door. I waited ... Is even her grandmother is not home?

At this moment, the phone received a text from Andy with the address of Bogdan's apartment. He ran down the stairs and rushed right there. He lived in a completely different part of the city. While he was driving, he tried to figure out what to do next, but nothing came to mind.

I called to apartment 37, fortunately, Bogdan let me in immediately. Goats are not needed here.

"Hey, an unexpected visit! What are you doing here?" He started at the threshold in his underwear. I abruptly pushed him away and went to the apartment. What a bachelor's den, at least I cleaned up. And then my gaze fell on my bra near the bed. Inside everything broke down.

I abruptly turned around and started injecting Bogdan into the wall!

"Where is she? What have you done to her, creature?" I couldn't believe Hannah would agree to that.

"Who?" he did not have time to dodge my blows. "Alinka?"

"What the hell Alinka, you're holding me for a fool!! Hanna!" I must have looked like a madman.

"How do I know, dude! Fuck off! At home, I guess. Where else would she be?"

"She is not home! What have you done with her?" If he does not start confessing, it will end badly.

"It's nothing. You are out of your mind. I took her home because in the morning she had to take her grandmother to the hospital, and I got a call from Alinka and I couldn't help but fuck her in front of the university," does he really think that this explanation would work?

"In that case, why the fuck did Hannah not say goodbye to anyone?" My patience was running out.

"I don't know... we moved away from our company, and the decision to go home was spontaneous. She sent Mary a text asking to say goodbye for her," I just punched him right in the nose. "Mary did not get a fucking text!!

"Fuck," Bogdan sent a retaliatory strike. "If you do not calm down now, I will call the cops! Hannah sent a text from my phone, because her number is a problem. But you know Mary, she was with Mark the whole time and probably didn't notice anything at all"

"Why the fuck didn't you pick up the phone?" I growled.

"My phone sat down on the way home! Here's Mary's number, call her... Have her check her phone"

I dialed Mary's number with bloody hands, but in reply I got only "the subscriber is not in the access zone".... This world is clearly mocking me.

"Well, you see, most likely, she just does not catch a connection and she did not receive a text..." Bogdan exhaled and wiped his nose.

"Where the fuck is Hannah?" I'm exhausted, more to myself.

"I don't know what's going on with you, but this little girl obviously has you hooked. Of course, her ass is a credit!" maybe he still wants me to squeeze it. "Stop, Romeo! If she is not at home, she is probably in hospital with her grandmother"

"I still do not believe you!" I went out and slammed the door loudly behind me.

Got in the car and started knocking on the steering wheel. Do I believe in Bogdan? I am not sure. What is the next action plan? Fuck knows him... All I know is that maybe she's just in the hospital and will be back soon.

I decided to go home, feed the cat Bruce and go back to her house. About 12:00 I called her apartment once again, hearing only silence in return. I sat down on the stairs and started waiting. My God, what did I get to? Of course, I am worried about the girl purely as a human... Or not?

Two hours later I heard the steps in the entrance. I jumped up on my feet and saw the astonished face of Hannah; it looked like I had such a look. But she looked as if nothing had happened. And as always, all the charming in a tight denim skirt and light peas blouse.

"Where have you been?" Through the clenched teeth I strained.

"I went with my grandmother to the hospital, and after that we stopped by my second cousin's house, now she met a friend near the house... and I came home..." baffled by her puffy lips.

Fantastic. She just came home. At that moment, I punched into the concrete wall. And all I could think about was how I would play today in a club with a broken arm.