Chapter 10

Hannah

She was lying midnight and could not sleep... All in her thoughts about her grandmother and the upcoming day. Tomorrow my parents will call and want to talk to my grandmother D... What should I tell them? Most likely, I will have to tell the truth ... Recently, I just despise lies, even in its smallest manifestations. I have been lying to my father for a year, pretending to be interested in the family business. My mother lied to him when she married him. Tyler lied to me when he deprived me of my virginity. There are so many lies around me and I am tired of it.

Finally, the doors were opened and I heard the quiet steps. My man is here. His presence alone makes everything easier. He also does not lie to me and makes my life really happy. More than anyone else.

Does he really want to lie down on the sofa? No, I need him here, next to me!

"Baby, I will not ask stupid questions, asking why you are awake ... But I was hoping that you could have a rest. You need a healthy sleep," he climbed into bed with me.

"I will sleep. Come to me under the blanket," he did not object. Lie down next to me, having put my head on my shoulder and started stroking my back soothingly. "I love your silk skin... I love you"

"Mmm... so good to have you back..." I gently kissed his neck.

"All his thoughts were only about you..." he slowly moved from back to ass and started stroking it.

"This is good... You know, I don't feel sleepy yet..." I whispered.

"And what do you want to do?" he asked.

I took off the T-shirt he left me and pressed my naked chest against his naked body.

"Wow..." his body was tense. He took my chest in his palm and started to gently caress it. Mmm.

"I want to be closer to you," I said.

He picked me up and put me on top of him, bravely grabbing my ass.

"If you knew how I want... To lie in the same bed with you... it is agonizingly sweet..." he cried.

"I do not want to torment you..." I answered coquettishly.

He took me by both breasts and got into my mouth with his demanding language. I answered with fever by biting his lip slightly. He led a chain of kisses from my lips, through my chin and neck... and climbed tightly into my panties... Oh... It was so pleasant everywhere. He caressed my nipples one by one, continuing his sweet torture in my panties... I started to pull them down, and I pressed my nipple against his stand in my panties and started to move my pussy around him with the heat.

"Baby... everything will end quickly if you don't slow down," even in the dark I could feel his charming smile.

"Will you take them off?" I just asked.

He got rid of his underwear with one move of his hand. He abruptly turned me over on my back and hung over me. I felt my cock slightly touching my stomach... I wanted to see him and enjoy this spectacle... but I did not want to spoil the moment. Max came close and started kissing me behind the ear, shoulders, arms, stomach... Every touch made me fall into thousands of pieces... I was poured by a hot wave and the bottom was very wet. I wrapped my hand around his dick...

"Ooh... Hannah..." Max groaned.

I have never done oral caresses with a man, so I was afraid that I could do something wrong. But maybe I could caress him with my hand, just like he caresses me... I started to move my hand up and down, almost completely enveloping him in width. Max again moaned and began to move towards my movements. He was a couple of centimeters away from my pussy and, approaching, I let the head of my penis touch my moist womb in the most sensitive place. Oh my God... I moaned with pleasure... it was beautiful... to have simultaneous pleasure with my man.