Chapter 12

Hannah

I have never felt such internal pressure as I do now. Tomorrow I have to fly to America. Or I shouldn't. What I definitely have to do is to make a decision... Honestly, all I wanted was to stay in Max's arms for life. Yes, I am in love. In my ears. He wings me. But I also know that I have to be strong and deal with my problems in New York... It seems to me that until Max and I find ourselves and deal with our skeletons from the past... Nothing will work. We are good together, but in each other we hide from problems.

"You are so thoughtful today," Max hugged me and smiled.

We stood on the roof of his house, drinking wine, looking at the stars, the wind waved our hair ... and our thoughts were confused. Last night in the arms of this man ... I can not believe that tomorrow night he will not hug me, kiss me, whisper tenderness... And after tomorrow to wake up with the aroma of coffee ... And after tomorrow... The tear rolled slowly on my cheek ... Max turned me to himself ...

"Baby..." he took my face in the palm of his hand. "Please, don't cry... I know it's very hard. But today we should not cry, but enjoy the moment"

"I know. I just want it to be right, you know? But I don't want to be bored. I don't want my heart to burst with pain. I just want it to be easier..." the voice is treacherously shaking.

"I have thought about it and made a decision. You should know that I will accept any choice you make and I will understand it. You are right in something, considering that first we must deal with our problems. But I don't want to let go as well as you do... So I will make any decision you want. If you stay, it will be the happiest moment in my life. If you fly away, it means that this happy moment will come later. And when you will be in America, we will continue to communicate... we will figure out how to solve this problem, ok? For example, we will try our best to see each other as soon as possible..." he looked at me gently.

I couldn't get away from those dark brown eyes that pierced me just a few weeks ago in that supermarket... It seems that a whole eternity has already passed... If you think about it like that, we might not get to know each other, if I didn't go out in the middle of the night... Oh... It would be very sad not to meet my favorite man.

"I like your plan," I said. "Will you let me tell you about my decision tomorrow? Will you let us be another day a couple who is not shared by all these stupid circumstances?"

"Of course, baby, whatever you want ... I have a surprise for you! Let's go"

We went down to our apartment. To his apartment, which became so ours... He took his tablet and turned on the music...

"Can I ask you to dance?" he gallantly extended his hand to me.

"With pleasure," I loved to dance with him from our first date. Since then, he circled me almost every evening, and it was wonderful.

"What kind of composition is this?" I clung to it, swaying my hips. "You have not turned it on before"

"I know... I finished it only yesterday..."

"Ooh... is that your music?" I was surprised...

"Yes, I called it... 'My paradise'..." his forehead frowned a little.

"...My paradise?" Is this melody about me?

"Yes, this song is about you and for you, because you are my paradise. It's the sweetest and most desirable. I wrote this music under the impression of the time we spent together..." his eyes were shining.

"It is so touching... I like it very much! Will you add it to my playlist?"

"Certainly, I want a part of me, always to be with you"