Chapter 19

Max

Two more weeks passed without Hannah. There was not even a day when I did not remember her. It seems that this girl has been in my heart for a long time. And I did not resist it anymore, but on the contrary, I learned to live with it. Violetta said that I need to get acquainted with someone and at least try to start a new relationship. But I did not want to. I understood that Hannah was most likely with Tyler. But it didn't change anything. I loved her anyway. And I didn't make myself forget this feeling anymore.

On the contrary. It didn't ruin me anymore, it helped to fight with my inner demons. I rethought a lot. Anyway, but I'm sure that Hannah would wish the best for me just as I wish for her. Oh, so I will be better. It's time to pull myself together and change my life. I have a meeting with Dan, Mark and Andy at the bar tonight. I have a business proposal for them.

...

"Hey, guys," I waved to them when they entered the bar. They approached the table that I had ordered.

"Hey, Max," Dan slammed me on the shoulder. "It has been a long time"

"Oh, and you smell nice today. What is that, lavender?" Mark made a joke, and the guys were rusting together.

"No, idiot," I jokingly grumbled.

"To be honest, Max... we're really happy to see you in line. You really look fresher than you did a couple of weeks ago," Andy said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, guys... I know I've been such a company lately..." I've been a real asshole.

"Well, uh, it was hard to call you company at all, you slammed the doors in front of our nose," Mark smiled.

"Well, you know, you sent a stripper to me!" I was outraged.

"Oh, great trouble, look at him! They sent him a half-naked girl and he is not happy," Mark laughed. "Dude, I really thought it would help you relax. But you threw her out. So I had to send her to Andy's because Dan Kate... Andy, by the way, how'd it go?"

"Oh..." Andy blushed like a tomato. "Uh, okay"

"Jesus, dude, sometimes it's like you're still a virgin," Mark used to have fun, and Dan rolled his eyes. Shit, I missed those idiots.

"Guys, in general, I am really guilty on all fronts... And in front of you... And Hannah..." I started.

"Oh yes, Kate communicated with Hannah... You are a terrible person, Maxim Yakovlev," Dan looked angry and disappointed.

"Believe me, I know. He acted like a bastard. But there were reasons for that. It is better for her"

"It is your business. We will stay out of it. We understand that it was hard for her and for you in this situation. Just, Max, don't act like this anymore, okay? You don't have to send your friends if you don't get along in life," Andy said to me.

"Of course. Really, excuse me. I was wrong"

"So, when all your sins have been absolved, now can we order a drink and have fun?" Mark was in his repertoire.

"Where are you in such a hurry?" I smirked.

"It's just that I promised Mary I wouldn't be late tonight..."

"What???" At the same time, Dan and Andy and I asked each other again.

"I've only been out for a few weeks, and you've already become a good boy?" It was not at all like Mark.

"Well... it's just that I suggested Mary start living together... and she refused... that I was walking too much... drinking... coming home late... in general, until I became more serious about life... I quote her... she wouldn't give her consent... so now I'm on some kind of probation," we were all laughing like crazy. Until tears. "Uh, jerks, it's not funny!!"