Chapter 5

Hannah

I stood and looked at him with fantastic eyes. His already bloody hand began to bleed even harder.

"Max! You what? Are you out of your mind?" I was terrified.

"Yes, exactly! When I decided to talk to you in that fucking supermarket!" he was very and very angry, but I did not understand why.

"Explain normally what I did wrong ... Only let's go to my house, I will treat the wounds and in general we need to go to the hospital!" I was determined.

"I have been looking for you since you left. You disappeared with this Bogdan. And I thought such a thing to myself ... I do not trust him ... Why could not you just wait for me? I would have taken you home. And in general, you've been in the country for two weeks, is it so hard to change your phone number?" Apparently he tried to pull himself together, but he did not do well.

"I had no one to call ... Until yesterday ... I was really sorry that it happened, but it seemed to me that he was overreacting. We were standing in the corridor of a small apartment," I am all right, I am alive and well. I am sorry that everything happened this way.

I touched his hand, and he wince, and then asked a question:

"Just answer, why didn't you wait for me?"

"Well... we decided to stay friends with you, and with Bogdan..." I don't know what I wanted to explain to him, but it was clearly a bad idea.

"Are you serious now, Hanna?! Are you taking me out on purpose? That is, with me you stay friends, and with someone who fucks everything that moves ... Okay, I get it! Fuck it all! Do I look like an idiot to you? I don't want to spend a second on you anymore!" he came close to me, and I saw the evil lights in his eyes. "Although you know... I need to relax today... My dick wants a tender tongue, especially when you've taken out the whole brain. So today I will fuck more than one girl! But you like them, don't you?"

He laughed at the evil in all his voice and left the apartment with loud steps.

Ugh, it was disgusting. It was disgusting. And I don't want anything more to do with him.

Max

I got in my car and drove straight to the hospital. Shit, what was that?! Does she really want to get involved with Bogdan? I didn't even understand how worried I was about her... Apparently, all my thoughts about this idiot! Grr. Of course, all the girls fell on expensive cars and a pretty face. Only this cute face has not worked a single day in her life. Fuck!

So, Hannah can't be like this. She is kind, sincere and so damn sexy in this translucent blouse... You're not thinking the same thing, moron! And you said terrible things to her... I guess... she doesn't deserve them... Okay, whatever.

Hannah

I rarely cry. I do not know why. All girls cry over sad movies or when a guy leaves them... I didn't cry even when Tyler left. But now I was standing all in tears. Why was I crying? Was I hurt? Was I scared? Unpleasant? I couldn't even understand... But his eyes were different... And I didn't want him to ever look at me like that again. Shit, I don't want to see him at all.

After Tyler left, I promised myself that I wouldn't be disappointed in love and relationships... But the truth is, it was hard to do. I can't say that I loved Tyler. He moved to our street six months ago, and I became his first acquaintance in the new city. He started caring for me and everything somehow turned around. It was good and fun with him. He himself came from Texas, he constantly told funny stories. Mom and dad treated him well, too. So, when I was 19 years old, I decided that he was a worthy guy and I could give him my virginity... Alas, he turned out to be unworthy... I left a text message saying "It was good, but we can't be together anymore"... And a week later he was seen in the company of another girl... Anyway, I never felt like this with Tyler.