Chapter 8

Hannah

Last night Max brought me home because I thought it was too early for us to sleep together... He didn't mind... Although I would have understood if he had. Probably, it is strange to spread one's legs in front of a man, and then to say that it is too early for us to sleep together... Yes ... Basically, from the moment I met Max, everything is strange ... And at the same time it is interesting, passionate, gentle, happy ... Oh, the pictures of last night come up in my head before my eyes ... He was so caring there ... My pussy just blossomed with his first touch ....

Despite the fact that I went home, we still talked midnight on the phone. Max said that he was bored and only I could entertain him. A quiet laugh came out of me. Today we agreed to meet in the club, Max works till 00:00, and after that we plan to take a walk. Going to the club... is a bit awkward, considering how the last meeting ended there.

I decided to wear a black suede skirt, white sneakers and a print top. I made small strands, red lips. I called a cab and went to my passionate man.

When I entered the club, I saw him near the stage, talking to the same blonde as last time. To say that it took away my gift of speech, to say nothing. She put her hand on his shoulder and whispered something in his ear ... Eyes shone treacherously. I wanted to fall through the ground so that he would not see me. But he saw. And he was already walking a quick step towards me.

"Hello, baby. At last you are here," he took me in his arms.

"Yes... I am here. You are here. And this lady is here too..." I nervously bit my lip.

"I have to explain everything. This is Violetta. It turns out that she is my partner's sister and it seems now she will often hang out here... In general, I talked to her about that evening... I explained that nothing can happen with her because I am fascinated by one very jealous brunette," he clicked me on the nose.

"I am not jealous. She just put her hand on your shoulder and whispered in your ear," you can't fool me. Max laughed.

"She did not whisper, but shouted in her ear, because the music is loud. Well, my hand yes... I asked her not to do it anymore," I sighed. "Well, now you will kiss me?"

He didn't wait for an answer and got his demanding lips into mine... He pressed himself... and continued his passionate torture, weaving with my tongue... Oh.

"Wrr. And how do I work when you are around?" he withdrew, but did not clean his hands.

"I don't know..." I confessed honestly.

"This new image suits you very well... And red lipstick... I feel a provocation," He pinched his eyes.

"I didn't even think so," I smiled sly.

Max took me on stage with him. I wanted to see him play, but he assured me that I could go down to the bar if I wanted. I didn't really want to... And while I will reach the bar, he will kill half of the club. I rolled my eyes and laughed at myself. Max introduced me to the guys who helped him in his work and started playing.

It was great to watch him give himself to music and enjoy the process... He kept looking at me and I played with his dancing movements. A couple of hours flew very quickly. We had a good fun.

"If you were always with me, everything would be better in this world," I melted from these words.

"I would also like you to be always with me..." he looked at me gently.

"Is it about orgasms?" I punched him on the head. What a moron.

"No, you are good... and calm... And you also help me to see difficult situations from simple sides... when I am with you as if there are no problems. Do you understand?" I explained when we left the club.

"I think I know what you are talking about," he hasn't added anything else.

Tonight, according to Max, we had to go to one very beautiful but abandoned place. Remembering that apron overlooking the night city, I was excited...

We moved away from the city to a small island. Max said that this place is guarded, so we have to climb over the fence. Hell, I already felt the adrenaline coming into the blood. For me, it was a real adventure. Nothing like that happened to me in America, I grew up to be a quiet and peaceful child.

He planted me from below and whistled:

"Baby, this view opens up here. Could you stay a little longer, please?" I was winding my ass while climbing over a metal structure. He cried out and muttered quiet curses.

In just a few minutes, a stunning picture opened up to our eyes. Abandoned Ferris wheel against the background of a city and river at night.

"Wow..." broke out of me.

Surprisingly, the lighting was working in this area. Apparently, it was necessary for security. But Max assured me that the guards never came here.

We climbed into the old stall, and I pressed against his chest.

"Yesterday we never decided what we will do next when you fly away... I did not answer because I did not find the words... I do not want you to fly away. But you will fly away. We could try to communicate from a distance. But, to be honest, I don't believe in distance communication..." his words hurt my heart.

"The main problem is that when I fly away... I don't know when I will be able to come back here... I have to go to university..." how painful it is to realize it all.

"Yeah... it sucks..." Max had some kind of lost look. I decided it was better to change the subject.

"Today you were so organized in the club. I think it's yours... maybe you shouldn't quit?" I asked.

"Heh, thank you. I would not like to give up club activities completely. But I am tired of playing other people's music..." he replied sadly.

"But you also write music and can play yours, right?" I assumed.

"Baby," he kissed me on top. "It is not so simple. I can in theory. But it takes time... And now I can't quit work and do only my music"

"Is it because of your father?"

"To a greater extent, yes. I must be doing well, you know? I don't want to be dependent on him. I know it's just my personal problems... it's time to get my head around 25 somehow..." that was frank.

"I think you took your head a long time ago, but now you are confused. And your biggest problem is that you forget that you have to be happy, not pretend for your father that everything is fine... Don't you notice that just as you pretend, you let him control your life? Be happy and that's when you'll be independent!" I wanted to support him.

"Whoa, I did not even know that I have such a wise girl!" he looked at me with warmth.

"Girlfriend?" I asked again.

"Of course. And who else. The most amazing," he pulled back a lock of my hair, ran his finger along my chin and kissed on the lips. "I don't know what our life will be like when you come home, but now I am happy with you. You are mine. And I am yours"

The butterflies in the stomach got stuck from these words. I pulled away and stuck my lips to him again... I wrapped my hands around his shoulders and neck, pressing closer to him... His bristles were pounding a little, but it was so exciting. His tongue began to explore my mouth in a passionate fight. I pulled his hair and he moaned.

"Oh... baby... yes, so good..."

He moved his hot kisses on the neck and put his hands under my top. He pawed every inch of my skin... God, I am ready to give myself to this insolent man right here.

"Sweetie... I'm already all wet..." it's a little off.

"I like the sound of it," he looked confident.

We spent more than an hour on the Ferris wheel, weaving our tongues together in passionate kisses. We wanted more... But when we heard suspicious barking of dogs, we decided it was time to leave if we didn't want to bump into the guards.

Max offered to stay with him... But I did not want to scare my grandmother with my absence. Therefore, now I sit at home and draw our new memory... a passionate kiss on the Ferris wheel.