EP 3

Suddenly, he flew on courtyard wall, and was going to jumped out of the courtyard with one step.

Lan Wangji's pupils shrank abruptly.There was no time to think more in the flashlight. He couldn't control his strength. His arm swung out, and a piercing blue light rushed to Wei Wuxian.

Wei Wuxian reacted extremely quickly. He raised ChenQing to block. But he didn't expect that Lan Wangji used almost 100% of his force at that moment. He was forced to back up two steps.

That time he was standing on the wall.

Stepping on the air, Wei Wuxian fell back. However, he was extremely agile and landed to the ground after turning his body. But at the time when he landed, Lan Wangji had already leaped from the door to his side, and was about to catch him with a gloomy face.

Wei Wuxian: 'Hey!Lan Zhan!'

He was prepared.So he was not caught immediately. He fighted with Lan Wangji one round after another. While fighting, he tried to shout: 'Lan Zhan!Stop! Don't keep entangling!'

It was strange: Wei Wuxian had 'entangled' Lan Wangji for so many years, but he spoke this sentence now.

As he said, he took a step back and put ChenQing to his lips.

They two were in the yard at this time. Lan Wangji's sound-blocking barrier had not been completed yet. Wei Wuxian's shout or the sound of the flute could attract others easily.

Lan Wangji bit his lip. His eyes fell on Wei Wuxian's lips that were about to touch the flute. He focused consciousness on it for a while. Wei Wuxian quickly found that he couldn't make a sound!

Wei Wuxian: 'Hmm!'

He put down his flute decisively.But Lan Wangji had already come to catch him again.

Wei Wuxian couldn't say anything, and didn't have time to break through the prohibition.He was forced to fight with Lan Wangji again.

Originally, They two were on the same level. But after hundreds of rounds, Wei Wuxian quickly became tired, and gradually could not resist.

Lan Wangji's watched clearly. He took advantage of the opportunity, grabbing Wei Wuxian's wrist when he couldn't react, and slammed him back into the room.

Wei Wuxian: 'Uhhhhhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhh!!!' Lan Wangji kicked the door closed, dragged Wei Wuxian into the room, and pressed him on the messy bed again.

Wei Wuxian glared at him, looking at Lan Wangji hold a rope to tie him up again. He resisted with all his strength, so that Lan Wangji couldn't catch his hands.

After a while, Lan Wangji finally said, 'Wei Ying!'

Wei Wuxian also said angrily: 'Woo! Woo!'

Lan Wangji looked at him fiercely. But the strength of grasping his hand was loosened.

Wei Wuxian found that it was an chance. When he was about to pull back his wrists , Lan Wangji suddenly let go of his hands and pinched his chin.

His lips finally separated. But before he could say a word, the familiar feeling attacked him again.

The moment he was kissed, he still froze.

In fact, Lan Wangji didn't think much. He had kissed Wei Wuxian, which made him unable to resist. So now it was better to continue to kiss him. This was a very impatient kiss without any slightest emotion. It was pure churn of lips and tongues. But Wei Wuxian could not move again.

It was obvious that kissing was too effective for him now.

Putting the words 'Lan Wangji' and 'kiss' together , it was enough to make him temporarily lose his ability to think.