EP 20

He stared at Lan Wangji's face. Seeing the other person's face that was as helpless as him, he felt a little better.

Since he had chosen to start, it couldn't be stopped immediately anyway. Wei Wuxian kept rubbing his chest against the top of Lan Wangji, and the small protrusion gradually became hard like a small stone. The harder it was, the more sensitive it was, and the itchy stimulus from his chest continued to crawl to the bottom of his heart.

Wei Wuxian couldn't help biting his lower lip: He never knew that a man could have such feeling in his chest.

But in this way, he could only touch the top, and the stem underneath could not be touched. Wei Wuxian finally used his hand, exerting a force he thought was just right.

Lan Wangji gasped uncontrollably.

That voice greatly encouraged Wei Wuxian.

He didn't know why, since he was a child, he had always liked to see Lan Wangji showing in different way, as if he was real in this way.

He lowered his body even more, pressed his entire chest against Lan Wangji's lower body, slowly moving his body, stimulating it with the soft chest muscles, and the liquid from the top gradually made his chest sticky and messed up. And he himself almost reached the limit of patience, and had to stretch his hand to rub his own lower body again.

Wei Wuxian raised his head, blinked his left eye at Lan Wangji, who seemed to be still dizzy, and coaxed: "Lan Zhan, help me too?"

Wei Wuxian was still thinking about how to make Lan Wangji "help" him in this awkward posture.

But soon he didn't have to think about it-Lan Wangji grabbed his shoulder, lifted him up, and pulled him back into his arms.

Wei Wuxian was caught off guard: "Lan...ah!"

Lan Wangji grabbed his lower body and touched it hard.

Wei Wuxian was so comfortable that he was about to burst into tears, and said hurriedly: "Be light, lighter!"

Lan Wangji's heavy breathing sounded in his ears. He felt that his hips were lifted up and moved a bit, and then his lower body hit something that was also very hot and hard. After a while, he realized that it was Lan Wangji's.

Wei Wuxian laughed, but now that he wouldn't feel anything wrong in this situation, he kissed Lan Wangji's corner of mouth and said, "You know how to have fun very well, Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji held their penis with a big hand, and said fiercely: "Less than you!"

"Hahahahaha..." Wei Wuxian leaned forward and backwards with big laughing, "Too much praise for me.HanGuang Jun. I just have a good learning ability... Uh!"

Lan Wangji tightened his palm abruptly.

Wei Wuxian had to say again: "Don't! Don't! Be gentle, slow down, calm down! HanGuang Jun!"

Lan Wangji's hand movement seemed to be a little slower, and it didn't seem to be slower. Although Wei Wuxian said no, but when Lan Wangji really let go of his hand, he hurriedly covered them with his hand, and led him to move together.

Soon no one cared about whether it was fast or slow.

Inside the Silence Room, there was only vague moans that could not be suppressed.

They two released almost at the same time, and Wei Wuxian felt more contented this time than last time.

Maybe it was the reason that he was shrinking in Lan Wangji's arms at this time, and the other person also hugged him tightly.