EP 36

"Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan, ahhhhhh!"

Wei Wuxian's two legs that were nowhere to rest were finally wrapped around his back. Lan Wangji stubbornly pinched his buttocks, almost lifted him up, and the penis inserted fiercely. Wei Wuxian's head twisted and rubbed, the hairband was gone. His long hair was loose, and a few strands pasted to his skin because of sweat.

His whole body was reddened slightly-it made his pale or even sick skin look a little bit colored, and the cry became sweeter and softer than he could imagine.

Usually Wei Wuxian could not accept that he himself made such a sound, but at this time he had no time to care about it. All his body and mind could only be used to firmly cling to the person who was lying on him and constantly gave him crazy pleasure.

"Lan Zhan, I, ah! I want... I want!"

The sentence was intermittent, unclear, but Lan Wangji understood it. He raised the hand that tied with Wei Wuxian's and placed it on his penis.

Wei Wuxian was half guided by him, half instinctively reaching out and holding it, Lan Wangji lowered his eyes, covered his hand, and moved together with him.

Pleasure flanked back and forth, Wei Wuxian felt like he was going to die.When the climax came, Wei Wuxian let out a high-pitched scream, Lan Wangji leaned down to kiss his lips and swallowed all his voice.

The dark night swallowed the desires of the two young men.

They two hug together and calmed down for a long time, but Lan Wangji still did not withdraw. Wei Wuxian didn't urge either, as if putting a hot thing in his body was not something unacceptable.

The candle light on the table had not been cut for a long time, and the light was a little dim.

Wei Wuxian suddenly said, "Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji said: "Um."

There was a bit of satisfaction in Wei Wuxian's voice, but the questions asked were not easy. He said: "Have you told your uncle?"

Lan Wangji said, "No. Elder brother told me not to tell him yet."

Wei Wuxian chuckled, "Perhaps what your elder brother said is right."

If Lan Wangji confessed, he shouldn't see him tonight. Thinking of Lan Wangji's kneeling figure that he saw tonight, Wei Wuxian felt very uncomfortable.

They two were silent for a while. Wei Wuxian patted him twice on his back-he still had the liquid that he had shot just now. He noticed and changed his hand to pat Lan Wangji twice, saying, "Don't care, I have Lan Zhan..."

He didn't know where his strength came from, suddenly he turned over and rode on Lan Wangji's body.

His legs were still soft, and Lan Wangji supported him.

Wei Wuxian continued triumphantly: "I have Lanzhan- then just make love now!"

He held up Lan Wangji's face and kissed him again.

Wei Wuxian woke up very late with great contentment. He opened his eyes in a daze. He reached out his hand and didn't touch anyone. Then he turned his head and saw that Lan Wangji had been neatly dressed and was busy...packing luggages.

When he first got up, his head was always a bit unclear. The first thought that Wei Wuxian came up with was, could it be that HanGuang Jun felt that he was too vigorous in the bed and he regretted?

He sat up abruptly from the bed, his movements were too big, and his suffered waist was suddenly involved. Wei Wuxian had not suffered such after so many years, and he immediately screamed in soreness.