EP 23

Lan Wangji and the people attending the talk meeting walked out of the meeting hall together, and headed for the Silence Room alone against the crowd.

The steps he took seemed to be heavy, but he still walked forward like a machine.

That Wei Wuxian appeared suddenly made him understand one thing: It was impossible to keep him by tough means. He was smart, and he had many ideas. Even kept watching him in the same room-he could sent out the information.

What's more, Lan Xichen already knew about this. As Wei Wuxian said, it was impossible for him to agree that Lan Wangji continue to make mistakes.

A deep weakness surged from the bottom of his heart, and Lan Wangji finally had to stop, standing for a moment, and suddenly hit a white wall next to him—he had restrained himself very much, without leaving any traces on the wall.

Thinking of the final destiny of Wei Wuxian he saw in his dream, Lan Wangji only felt a chill from the soles of his feet to the top of the head.

Just let him go like this?

But how could keep him?

Bewildered, Lan Wangji had to move on.

When he passed a corner,there was a hand stretching out from the side, covered his mouth, and yanked him in!

Lan Wangji: "!"

He was just thinking, and he was completely defenseless. It happened suddenly, Bichen got out of the sheath. Upon seeing this, the voice beside him hurriedly said: "Ah, it's me! It's me!"

Lan Wangji opened his eyes wide, and the attack of Bichen stopped instantly. He said as soon as Wei Wuxian let him go, "You haven't left yet?"

Wei Wuxian took his hands on back leisurely, stepped back a little distance, and asked him,

"Don't you want me to stay? You tied me like that. Now you ask why I don't leave?"

Lan Wangji: "But you..." You have broken free.

He could not go on. Wei Wuxian's words made him so ashamed, and he couldn't wait to find a place to hide. He didn't dare to look at him at all, let alone go on.

When Wei Wuxian saw him like this, his tone immediately softened, and said, "Oh, don't be like this, Lan Zhan. I haven't left."

Lan Wangji asked in a muffled voice, "Why, not leave."

"Hmm." Wei Wuxian blinked, and said to his heart that you urged me to stay with this expression, and how could I leave like that.

He gave a reason casually , "I want to play in Gusu. Also, didn't you say that you wanted to go to Jinlin Terrace with me?"

Lan Wangji didn't answer his words.

He didn't know whether Wei Wuxian came to tease him again, or was really convinced by something he hadn't noticed, so that he was willing to stay unprecedentedly.

They two were crowded in this cramped corner, very close to each other, but no one was thinking of suggesting to move to a different place to talk. Lan Wangji was even more afraid that as soon as he blinked, Wei Wuxian in front of him would immediately change his face and disappear.

However, Wei Wuxian was standing in front of him at this time, with a strange expression on his face. Compared to his usual free and easy appearance, it was almost tangled.

Lan Wangji: "...?" Wei Wuxian scratched the back of his head, looked up into his eyes as if determined, and said, "Lan Zhan! I have thought about it carefully."

Lan Wangji said: "Um."

He thought that Wei Wuxian was about to talk about dreams again, but he heard Wei Wuxian took a deep breath and then said, "If I marry you. it seems that it is not completely impossible."