EP 41

Wei Wuxian smiled gloomily, and put something into his chest. It was the money bag Lan Wangji gave them.

Wei Wuxian lay on his back and said, "I have used some, and I will give it back to you later." Lan Wangji said decisively: "No need." Wei Wuxian seemed to see him through, grinning: "I don't have to return, I'm talking about the money of Wen Ning and the others."

Lan Wangji's expression moved slightly, and after he finished fetching water, he carried Wei Wuxian on his back and grasped his legs. However, before taking two steps, Wei Wuxian on his back suddenly shouted: "Wait, wait, let me get down!"

Lan Wangji tilted his head slightly: "?" "..." Wei Wuxian got stuck and said, "Anyway, you let me down."

Lan Wangji thought he was hurt subconsciously, after all, he was really out of control just now. He was concerned and asked: "What's the matter? It hurts? " Wei Wuxian looked at his icy and pure face, and suddenly felt that he needed not to be ashamed, so he simply confessed, leaning over and saying in his ear: "It's coming out. "

Lan Wangji: "...?" Wei Wuxian blinked eyes.

Lan Wangji understood suddenly, he staggered, putting Wei Wuxian down as if he himself was scalded.

Wei Wuxian hugged his belly and laughed very hard: "Hahahahaha Lan Zhan..." Lan Wangji pointed at him with a trembling hand: "You...you!"

Wei Wuxian said, "What about me? I am so honest. On the contrary, you, HanGuang Jun, do not recognize what you have done?"

On the supposedly silent Mass Grave, a swarm of flying birds was suddenly alarmed, and the sound of flapping wings disturbed Lan Wangji's mood.

He gritted his teeth and took a step forward, held Wei Wuxian's waist with one hand, and held his knees with the other, and lift him up without any words.

Wei Wuxian's presumptuous laughter stopped abruptly, he said in a panic: "Lan Zhan! What are you doing! Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji's ears were red, and he didn't dare to look at him, as if all his energy was used to speak, "Shut up!"

When Wei Wuxian was sitting on the edge of the newly reclaimed field and watching men of Wen clan digging the soil, Jiang Cheng came.

Yunmeng and Yiling were so close, even if he didn't deliberately release the news, the Lotus Dock would always know.

However, it was expected that Jiang Cheng came, while another person was out of expectation: Zewu Jun, Lan Xichen.

They two did not make an appointment, but met unexpectedly at the foot of the Mass Grave, and then they came up the mountain together. Aside from a few polite words along the way, there was nothing more to say.

Compared to Wei Wuxian's slight surprise, Lan Wangji was indifferent on the surface, and even set up a decent wooden table with four cups, and the pot was actually filled with tea. No one knew when he bought the tea.

Wei Wuxian knew that Lan Wangji sent the news to Gusu.

His fingers curled up slightly, and he understood how could Lan Zhan do such a thing without telling the elders.

Four people had different expressions. Lan Xichen was still kind, but his smile was obviously faded. Jiang Cheng kept frowning his brows tightly, and the blue veins on his forehead seemed to have not retreated, as if he was ready to fight Wei Wuxian at any time and "wake him up". Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian were much calmer. Lan Wangji's face was expressionless as usual, and Wei Wuxian even held a grass in the mouth leisurely.

Wei Wuxian spit out the grass and smiled: "Sect Master Jiang, Zewu Jun, you come from far away, we have not taken good care of you, please forgive." The blue veins on Jiang Cheng's forehead seemed to be more obvious, and the table in front of him let out a loud sound. None of the other three seemed to hear.