EP 60

Lan Wangji had always done more than said, and immediately served him a little better-biting the nipple on his left chest.

Wei Wuxian was caught off guard, painful and refreshing. He yelled: "You, you, you! It's too much! Ah..."

Lan Wangji began to suck hard, and he could not speak again.

"Huh... Lan, Lan Zhan." He patted Lan Wangji's shoulder, "Look for it, do you have that?" Lan Wangji said: "What."

Wei Wuxian said solemnly: "Do you know when ordinary women get married, What will they put in the bridal chamber?"

"..." Lan Wangji was choked.

Sure enough, Wei Wuxian continued, "Of course it is Erotica. Quickly, look for it, maybe your uncle secretly put it in your room."

When Wei Wuxian came up with interest, no one couldn't stop him, so Lan Wangji could only accompany him to play. However, the result was obvious. Of course, it was impossible for Lan Qiren to let people put the erotic in the Silence Room, and Wei Wuxian's search could only end in nothing.

He said thoughtfully: "It seems that your uncle is also a sensible person. He knows that it is impossible for us to have done nothing. We need not to look at that kind of thing, so... Lan Zhan!"

On the day of the wedding, it was difficult for Lan Wangji to endure so long. Now he could no longer be patient to hear nonsense. Seeing that he still wanted to talk nonsense, he stretched out his hand and covered Wei Wuxian's chattering mouth.

Wei Wuxian protested twice, rolled his eyeballs and stuck out his tongue to lick Lan Wangji's palm.

It was wet and hot, itchy and numb. It was the palm of his hand that was licked, but Lan Wangji felt his heart tremble.

Wei Wuxian became proud again, his eyes curled up with a smile, and his tongue continued to lick. Lan Wangji pursed his lips, his eyesight became darker and darker. Suddenly he moved his palm a little away, instead he inserted his fingers into Wei Wuxian's mouth.

Wei Wuxian: "Ugh!" The slender fingers pried open his teeth, the fingertips rubbed his tongue, and a lot of body fluid quickly overflowed from the corner of his mouth.

Wei Wuxian licked Lan Wangji's fingers cooperatively, and said vaguely: "Lan, uh, Zhan... what you know is quite a lot..."

Having been together for so long, they had done anything more than this, and he still said so at this time, obviously deliberate.

Lan Wangji was not fooled by him. He continued to stir his tongue and touched down his waist and abdomen with one hand. He skillfully pulled away the rest of clothes, touched his naked lower body, and rubbed the secret back hole with fingertip.

Wei Wuxian lifted his hips slightly to facilitate his movements. After rubbing the back hole twice, it relaxed, opened a greedy entrance, and waited for Lan Wangji to enter.

In ordinary times, Lan Wangji might expanded twice hastily and entered directly, but this time it was not the case. He took out the ointment that he prepared earlier, and first inserted two fingers, pressed repeatedly in the back hole, bending or spreading the knuckles, and asked in a low voice: "Does it hurt?"

While talking, he pressed Wei Wuxian's most comfortable place.

"Woo-" Seeing his cautious eyesight movements, if he didn't touch the place as soon as it began, Wei Wuxian would almost believe that the young Han Guangjun was really inexperienced and did it for the first time.

Since he rarely wanted to play like this, Wei Wuxian was also willing to cooperate. He immediately had a pitiful expression, and said softly: "It hurts, this is the first time for me..."