EP 32

The event of erotica made him impressed so deeply that he couldn't help but flip through the other books on the shelf one by one. But sure enough, those books were basically very serious and boring, and he didn't have much patience after reading two rows.

When he turned pages of one book, something suddenly fell out of the book. Wei Wuxian picked it up and saw it was a light purple dried flower.

Lan Wangji, did he use this kind of bookmark?

Before he had time to put the bookmark back in, he suddenly heard the sound of footsteps in the small courtyard, which sounded familiar.

Wei Wuxian was overjoyed: Could it be that Lan Zhan came back?

He immediately put down his book, ran out the door, and said: "Lan Zhan!"

The visitor was dressed in white and graceful, but not Lan Wangji.

The smile at the corner of Wei Wuxian's mouth froze, and said, " Zewu Jun."

Lan Xichen smiled and said, "Young Master Wei seems very unhappy when seeing me?"

Wei Wuxian said, "I just mistaken you for Lan Zhan."

He looked behind Lan Xichen and asked, "Where is Lan Zhan? Why doesn't he come back?"

Lan Xichen said: "He may be back later."

Wei Wuxian said, "Oh..."

Lan Xichen watched his expression. Wei Wuxian guessed that it was impossible for him to come here to only have a look. As expected, ZeWu Jun said slowly, "Young Master Wei, can I talk with you?"

Although Lan Xichen entered the Silence Room, he only sat at the table outside and didn't move anything here. In the end, Wei Wuxian took the teapot on the table and offered him a cup of tea.

Lan Xichen looked at the tea he handed over, his smile seemed a little meaningful, but he didn't drink it, and said to Wei Wuxian, "Young Master Wei, I won't be too polite. Can you tell me, what did Wangji say to you? ?"

Wei Wuxian was taken aback for a moment, and said, "Lan Zhan, didn't he tell you?"

Lan Xichen smiled,but didn't speak.

Wei Wuxian felt that Lan Wangji would not conceal to his elder brother, but he could not guess exactly what and how much he said. He suddenly felt that it was not easy for him to tell Lan Xichen.

Lan Xichen found his look of embarrassment, and said kindly: "I'm too abrupt. Young Master Wei, Wangji has confessed to you, right?"

Wei Wuxian said, "...Yes."

Lan Xichen said: "So."

He lowered his eyes and sighed silently. When he looked over, his smile was still decent, and he asked Wei Wuxian again: "Then Young Master Wei, how do you think about Wangji?"

Wei Wuxian: "I..."

Lan Xichen said: "You don't have to think about it too much. Now I am Wangji's elder brother."

Wei Wuxian said, "Hanguang Jun is very good."

Lan Xichen asked: "Only 'very good'?"

Wei Wuxian: "Uh..."

He could change to some other more beautiful words, elegant and righteous, pure and jade, distinguish right from wrong, outstanding literary talent, strong martial arts... He could speak out a bunch of them with his eyes closed, but at the moment, what Lan Xichen wanted to hear was definitely not these answers.

He quickly thought in the mind. He wanted to give Lan Xichen an proper explanation, but before he said anything, Lan Xichen stood up and said, "So, I know. Excuse me, Young Master Wei, please feel free."