EP 33

The turbulent feelings drowned him. At that moment, Wei Wuxian said to himself in his heart: Wei Wuxian, just admit,you love Lan Wangji.

He opened his mouth and said: "Lan..."

Lan Wangji suddenly looked up.

Wei Wuxian couldn't see exactly what kind of emotions were in Lan Wangji's eyes, because the person had appeared in front of him in the next instant, and the lamp in his hand was mercilessly thrown away by the owner.

That hand that held the lamp just now grabbed Wei Wuxian's wrist at this time, grabbed it tightly.Lan Wangji turned around, opened the door, and dragged him into the room without hesitation.

"Lan Zhan!" Wei Wuxian hurriedly said, "Lan Zhan, Lan Zhan!"

Lan Wangji didn't reply him, and dragged him to the side of the bed all the way, and pressed him on it. There was no light in the room, and Wei Wuxian vaguely saw that the bed was still messy.

Then Lan Wangji tore off the band of forehead, and firmly tied his two hands to the head of the bed.

It wasn't until this time that Wei Wuxian finally saw the roaring wind and rain in Lan Wangji's eyes.

Maybe the emotions well suppressed by Lan Wangji before -or suppressed barely, and then, at the moment of seeing him, they finally burst out uncontrollably again. Lan Wangji's gaze was as hot as a cluster of flames burning in his eyes.

It was the first time for Wei Wuxian to see such a HanGuang Jun, Wei Wuxian, who was not afraid of the anything, did not dare to speak for a while.

Lan Wangji tied him up, and repeatedly confirmed whether it was not strong and whether he would break free, then slowly stood up and looked at him condescendingly.

Wei Wuxian raised his eyes to meet him, but his Adam's apple rolled and swallowed saliva.

Lan Wangji said: "You're back." The voice was calm unexpectedly.

Wei Wuxian blinked, and quickly continued: "Well, I'm back, I won't leave again. Lan Zhan, I..."

Lan Wangji interrupted him, "Take herbal first."

Wei Wuxian was confused: What herbal? Where's the herbal? He suddenly felt that he did not know what happened. Lan Wangji got up, lit up the lamp on the table, and then walked back with a bowl of dark liquid in his hand. Wei Wuxian remembered: Lan Zhan took back the herbal that he took to pharmacy to cook.

His heart felt sour suddenly. At this time, Lan Wangji was still thinking about his body.

However, Lan Wangji's expression was not good, holding a bowl, sat down beside him, took a spoonful of herbal soup, and delivered it to Wei Wuxian's lips, saying, "Open your mouth."

Wei Wuxian did not suggest to untie him and let him get up and drink by himself. Instead, he opened his mouth very obediently and let the spoon into his mouth.

"It's too bitter! Why is it so bitter!"

Unexpectedly, that herbal soup was actually more bitter than all the herbals he had drunk since childhood, as if it were made from a dozen huanglian(a kind of Chinese herbal).

Wei Wuxian coughed a few times. He coughed out half a spoon of herbal. Lan Wangji still had no expression on his face, just looking at him, his eyes seemed to say: Do you disagree?

Wei Wuxian: "..." He had no opinion. After swallowing the herbal in his mouth, he obediently opened his mouth again. Lan Wangji gave him another spoon.

This time although Wei Wuxian wrinkled both eyebrows because of bitterness, he did not cough or spit the herbal out. However, with his hands tied on top of his head and his head against the bed at this time, it was really not a good posture to drink herbal soup. When Lan Wangji used a spoon to feed him, some herbal still flew from the corner of his mouth.