EP 57

After the silence for a short while, Lan Wangji suddenly stretched out his hand to grab the piece of paper, but Wei Wuxian reacted extremely quickly and took the paper away, so that he could not reach it anyway.

Lan Wangji said, "Wei, Ying!" Pounced at him.

Wei Wuxian was hugged by him and couldn't run away anymore. He said hurriedly, "HanGuang Jun! Restraint! Restraint!"

He said seriously: "Look,'Before getting married, remember to restrain yourself'...you wrote."

Lan Wangji was very ashamed and angry. Obviously they two had done everything, but he could hardly look into Wei Wuxian's eyes at this time.

However, just after looking away, Wei Wuxian said: "So, after getting married, you don't need to restraint?"

Lan Wangji was slightly startled.

Wei Wuxian grinned: "Isn't getting married means three worships and love affairs afterwards, so why don't we just make up three worships?"

Lan Wangji said, "Nonsense."

Wei Wuxian kissed him on the face and said, "I like." He held Lan Wangji's hand and walked into the courtyard, facing Gusu's ancestral hall, and blinked at him: "Will you come? ?"

Wei Wuxian said, "No matter what happens in the future, let's tie the red line firmly, and no one can break it."

Lan Wangji said: "...Okay."

Wei Wuxian stood still in the courtyard, and Lan Wangji also stood beside him. The bright moon and stars above their heads gently draped the tranquil light on them.

Wei Wuxian cleared his throat and said loudly, "Worship the world--" The two looked into the distance, bent over together, and bowed deeply.

Lan Wangji said solemnly: "Second worship,parents."

They bowed all the same again.

Wei Wuxian straightened up and smiled at him: "The husband and wife worship each other?"

Lan Wangji said: "...The husband and wife worship."

They tacitly stepped back from each other a certain distance, stared into the eyes of the opposite person, and then bent down in unison.

Wei Wuxian's gaze fell on the cloud pattern on Lan Wangji's flap, the jade pendant on his waist, and his snow-white cloud boots.

Lan Wangji looked at his Chenqing and his toes slightly close together.

Both of them imprinted each other's moment deeply in their minds.

After eating half full, Wei Wuxian returned to the Douyan Hall lazily with Lan Wangji. The banquet was about to begin, and the hall was almost full of guests. He and Lan Wangji found their seats in the front row with the best view.

Wei Wuxian poured a glass of wine from the jug on the table, smacked his lips, and while talking to Lan Wangji, he waited calmly for the beginning of the banquet. He occasionally raised his eyes. For some reason, he felt that there seemed to be a unnatural trace in Lan Wangji's eyesight.

He wondered: "What's wrong."

Lan Wangji shook his head: "Nothing."

Since he said that, Wei Wuxian stopped questioning.

Looking at the crowd of guests, Lan Wangji suddenly felt a burst of emotion in his heart.

After a long time, he remembered the "dream" that made him lose control. He never told Wei Wuxian that Jiang Yanli and Jin Zixuan would be in danger of their lives in this dream, and he did not mention that the beginning of the tragedy for those things was the full moon banquet today.