EP 42

Wei Wuxian slapped his hand away, and said, "Why is it so whimsical? If I don't do it, no one knows whether it is feasible? I am different from others. I was thrown in the Mass Grave and went out alive. Where can you find another person like me?"

Jiang Cheng: "..." He really had nothing to say about it. He said: "Have you expected that maybe you will lose your own life?"

Wei Wuxian knew that Jiang Cheng was worrying abouthim, and his tone softened a little, and said,

"It doesn't matter, Jiang Cheng. Do you remember my Yin Tiger Talisman? I think it can play a big role. If I succeed, then it all owes to the Yunmeng Jiang clan—this is a problem that the Wen clan didn't solve at the time. How amazing! Then you can incorporate Wen Qing branch. If you are not willing, it's okay to drive them to live somewhere else. People will definitely praise us at that time."

After all, Wei Wuxian grew up with Jiang Cheng and knew his thoughts thoroughly. Every sentence hit what he was worried about.

Jiang Cheng was silent for a moment, as if he had been persuaded, but still snorted coldly: "Yin Tiger Talisman. I still remember that Jin Guangshan has mentioned this thing to me several times in secret. Oh, you know his meaning."

Hearing this, Wei Wuxian's expression became colder, and said: "If he is worried about Yin Tiger Talisman, I will destroy it personally after the incident. If he wants, then the scrap iron will be given to him."

Jiang Cheng said: "He just wants it! The magic weapon that cannot be obtained is a hidden danger. Do you really think everything will be fine even if it is ruined?"

Wei Wuxian put his arms on the back, raised his eyebrows, and sneered: "It's just a Yin Tiger Talisman. After it is ruined, I can make things that are several, dozens, and hundreds of times more powerful than it. It is not Yin Tiger Taliman but me that he is fear of! As long as I live for one day, he has to be afraid of me for one day. Need I die to make him relieved?"

Jiang Cheng said, "Stop." Wei Wuxian snorted disdainfully.

Jiang Cheng said: "Anyway, I still think you should not be here."

Wei Wuxian said: "Don't worry. Lan Zhan is not worried, why are you worried."

This sentence seemed to remind Jiang Cheng, he asked: "Lan Wangji. By the way, Wei Wuxian, I wanted to ask you just now. Why is Lan Wangji live with you? He always hates what you do the most. Why do he still speak for you?"

Just now because of the Wen clan's affairs, Jiang Cheng had never thought about it. The more he thought about it now, the more strange and wrong he felt. When he thought of Wei Wuxian happily bringing Lan Wangji back home, he finally felt very weird.

Simply eliminate harm for the people? It was impossible. Wasn't the Lan clan the least likely to have anything to do with this kind of thing?

He asked with extreme puzzlement: "What is the relationship between you and Lan Er?" Wei Wuxian said: "He is the man I love!"

Leaving aside Jiang Cheng who was greatly shocked as if was hit by huge thunders, Wei Wuxian wanted to find his Lan Zhan quickly. He didn't want to do anything else but gave him a brutal kiss.

He remembered that Lan Wangji was talking with Lan Xichen alone, and he didn't know if they had finished talking - thinking so, he heard Lan Xichen's voice from a distance and said: "Uncle told me that I should take you back no matter what this time."

Wei Wuxian paused. He didn't know what he himself was thinking, he just quickly found a tree nearby and hid.

It's shameful to eavesdrop on other people's words, but, at this time, Wei Wuxian really cared too much about what Lan Xichen said to Lan Wangji.