EP 7

Lan Wangji didn't listen. He stretched out his other hand, grabbing him in the same way, pinching his waist with both hands, turning him around.

Wei Wuxian was forced to face him, with his head facing his head, He propped one hand on Lan Wangji's shoulder to keep a distance. He kept struggling: 'Lan Zhan, let go, let go. I'm not going, I really won't go!'

Lan Wangji said: 'You are not convincing.'

Wei Wuxian saw that he glanced aside, as if he was about to get the rope again. Struggling harder, Wei Wuxian's whole body was almost attached to him, and his knees rubbed Lan Wangji's lower body from time to time.

He shouted: 'No! Lan Zhan, I'll really die if tied for a whole night!'

Lan Wangji seemed unmoved. In a hurry, Wei Wuxian pressed his outstretched hand. And he lost his balance and completely lay on Lan Wangji's body because of this. He suddenly raised his head and said: 'Lan Zhan! If you do this again, I will...'

His voice stopped abruptly.

Lan Wangji looked at him at such a close distance that he could clearly see his own shadow reflected in those glazed eyes.

Their chins were very close each other, same as the tips of the noses.

Lan Wangji held his hands.

Wei Wuxian seemed to be controlled by an unknown force, and muttered: 'Lan, Lan Zhan...'

As he said, he lowered his head in an unexpected way.

It was this action, like a fatal signal, that made Lan Wangji's eyesight darkened. He had not been moving, suddenly pressed the back of his head, and pressing him down fiercely.

Wei Wuxian: 'Um... um... um...'

Lan Wangji kissed him fiercely. But he didn't know whether it was the reason of the posture. It didn't make him suffocated like the previous two times, and he could still think.

He could empty his brain and be completely immersed in shock before, but this time he couldn't.

Every time Lan Wangji kissed and moved on his lips, Wei Wuxian couldn't help but recall the word 'I love you' that Lan Wangji blurted out.

This trick worked every time. He often used on other people in this way. He knew very well that what people subconsciously said was often the truest thought in their hearts. To be honest, Lan Wangji's answer without hesitation made him very...

'Hmm!'

As if noticing his distraction. Their lips separated. Lan Wangji took a bite on his lower lip. and before he could shout, the kiss fell again.

Lan Wangji did press the back of his head. But only the first press was hard, as if he was out of control.Now he didn't use much strength, far inferior to the time in Baifeng Mountain,which made him could not struggle a bit anyhow.

However, Wei Wuxian couldn't pushed him away. He secretly opened his eyes and saw Lan Wangji closing his eyes and kissing him seriously. His expression was pious when kissing him.

Till now, Wei Wuxian felt that he had never liked anyone anyway, whether man or woman. He might not like anyone in the future, and he didn't even know what was the feeling of like. But now, being kissed by Lan Wangji, he felt as if the tip of his heart was trembling, and the palms and feet were slightly hot.

Lan Wangji's soft tongue went into his mouth and tentatively hooked his tongue. Wei Wuxian trembled, but then quickly calmed down. After a while, he moved his tongue.

Lan Wangji: '!'

Wei Wuxian didn't realize what he did just now. He only knew that after that, the hand that pressing his back of head never let him go. In the long kiss, he was almost suffocated again.