EP 10

Wei Wuxian hummed unconsciously.His hot breath was now blowing in Lan Wangji's ear as Lan Wangji hoped.

Lan Wangji opened his eyes when the bell indicating Mao Time(5 O'clock to 7 O'clock) rang.

Wei Wuxian beside him really hadn't woken up yet. He always got up late in the morning when he was studying in Yunshen. He was forced to wake up early during the Shooting-Sun War. Now that he settled down, he must get up late again.

Wei Wuxian's arms were still hanging on his body. Lan Wangji hesitated again and again, and finally took the two arms off his chest with a serious face, and then sat up.

Lan Wangji said, "Wei Ying, get up."

Wei Wuxian murmured, "Annoying. Hmm."

Lan Wangji couldn't help but look back at him.

The sleepy face in the morning light was a beautiful thing that he had always secretly imagined, but never thought that one day he would really see it next to his pillow. He was deeply attracted by the quiet face, and he couldn't help lowering his head, getting closer little by little.

Just when he was very close to that face, Wei Wuxian who was still sleeping suddenly opened his eyes, and his hand on his side was also instantly raised, and slashed towards Lan Wangji's neck without hesitation.

Lan Wangji could have not to avoid it. But his body that had been practicing martial arts for many years was able to respond on its own. The moment Wei Wuxian's hand knife was about to hit him, he was able to avoid it,he fought back decisively.

A beautiful morning began in the fighting.

Wei Wuxian just wanted to hit him when Lan Wangji was caught off guard. He now realized that he had no advantage in hand-to-hand combat. He had thought that taking advantage of Lan Wangqi's trance, but it failed.

Later he obviously paused, and was quickly overtaken by Lan Wangji. After they two had fought for more than a dozen rounds, Wei Wuxian's wrists were caught twisted behind him.

His two legs kept flopping and said, "It hurts, it hurts! Lan Zhan, let go, let go!"

When Lan Wangji heard him yell in pain, he relaxed a little, but still did not dare to let go, staring at him firmly.

Wei Wuxian looked at his nervous appearance as if he was facing an enemy, he chuckled and laughed: "Why are you so nervous? Even if I hit you at that moment, I will at most make you faint for a while."

The time that Lan Wangji fainted was enough for Wei Wuxian to go from the Silence Room to the gate of Yunshen for two rounds.

Wei Wuxian rolled his eyes, grinned, and changed the topic: "Lan Zhan, you call me up. But you tore my pants last night, what am I wearing today?"

Thinking of what happened last night, Lan Wangji was slightly taken aback: "I..."

Wei Wuxian quickly pulled his hands back.

Seeing that he had no more moves, Lan Wangji didn't try to catch him anymore, instead thinking about this issue seriously.

His clothes were unsuitable for Wei Wuxian because of different size. And there was no reason to let others wear his own clothes. It was not easy to find a new underwear yesterday. Where to find new pants today?

The more he thought about it, the more Lan Wangji regretted yesterday's behavior, and for a while he dared not look at Wei Wuxian's face.

As soon as he was like this, Wei Wuxian's heart was softened and said, "Hey, it's okay. Isn't it just a pair of pants? I let Jiang Cheng to buy a new one."