EP 18

After some speechless moment, Wei Wuxian thought, just read it, it's not real erotica pictures anyway. Besides, what about the real erotica pictures? All the erotica pictures he had read could fill a separate bookshelf in the library of Lan clan. Why be afraid of it?

So he smiled at Lan Wangji and said, "Okay, let's read it together. Read, um, read erotica pictures."

As soon as the voice fell, Lan Wangji took the pen quickly, prepared the ink, and a piece of white paper, sitting decently, ready to take notes at any time. He looked a little happy.

Wei Wuxian placed the book meticulously in the middle of the two, looking more serious than that he read Lan Qiren's handouts, reading from the first line...

Lan Wangji nodded: "Um."

The first several paragraphs described the appearance of men and women. And suddenly there came a sentence "In the night, there are red candles", it began.

Wei Wuxian: "Woman...uh, man...uh, Lan Zhan, let's watch, I won't read it anymore."

Lan Wangji said: "Um."

Watching erotica pictures by one person and watching by two people were completely different.

Same as this kind of "erotica book".

The more Wei Wuxian read, the more he felt embarrassed. He glanced to the side as if he was dodging. He saw that Lan Wangji's face was calm as usual, and he even wrote something on the paper.

Wei Wuxian thought: I can't lose to Lan Zhan. Just a mere poem, just a few words, can't I stand it?

He continued to watch.

The poem began to describe kissing.

Wei Wuxian was stunned: Did it really mean sticking out the tongue in kiss...

Before he watch erotica pictures himself, he had never studied them deeply, only thought that just touched lips each other. He even wondered what's fun at that time.

So he was dizzy when he was kissed by Lan Wangji for the first time.

The poem began to describe the specific process of dual cultivation.

Wei Wuxian couldn't help raising his hand to cover his heart, and he could feel his beating heart in his palm through several layers of clothes.

He thought that there were only a few words in the book, not even a picture, and it would not be able to make him shocked at all, but he never thought that this would be effective.

Lan Wangji was sitting next to him, very close to him, and the cold sandalwood smell surrounded him, making Wei Wuxian unable to ignore his existence.

However, once he was aware of it, he couldn't help thinking about Lan Wangji when he was reading those words.

The book talked about men and women. He definitely couldn't think of Lan Wangji as a woman. That's all. But when he thought of Lan Wangji as the man in the book, whom did he make love with?

Wei Wuxian couldn't imagine how Lan Wangji made love with others.

He couldn't help but glanced at Lan Wangji again. Unexpectedly, Lan Wangji was not reading, he was actually looking at him.

He was reflected in those clear eyes.

Wei Wuxian suddenly realized that he really couldn't imagine what Lan Wangji would look like when he made love with woman. In the past two days, he just ... with himself.

Wei Wuxian's face instantly became hot. Half of the blood in his body seemed to rush to his face, as for the other half...

Lan Wangji's eyesight was still frank. It seemed that drunkenness made him lose his extra thinking ability. Instead, he became very innocent. He asked Wei Wuxian, "Wei Ying, what's the matter with you?. Your face is very red."