EP 55

Wei Wuxian resisted the urge to run towards the ancestral hall, and step by step, he himself went back into the Silence Room.

He said to himself: No, I have to hold back, I can't go.

Although he was not a member of Lan clan, he remembered since he copied too much, so he could probably guess how many clan rules Lan Wangji violated this time. And Lan Qiren actually only punished him in confinement—it was simply too kind. Compared with before, He was simply the reincarnation of a Bodhisattva. In this case, if he went to make trouble, it was really outrageous.

Wei Wuxian fluttered on the bed, wrapped himself with the quilt, and forced himself to sleep.

He had thought that he would be upset and unable to fall asleep, but because of running around in the past few days and standing outside Lan Qiren's door all night. After thinking wildly, he actually fell asleep.

He slept from dawn to dark. Lan Wangji had not returned yet.

Wei Wuxian sat up blankly and looked at the empty Silence Room, thinking: Really wanted to see Lan Zhan, even just have a look.

He used to think that the phrase in the book, "I get mad since I haven't see you for a day" was a pure exaggeration, and only now had he deeply realized that the writer did not deceive him.

He shook his head, tidied his clothes, and walked out of the Silence Room. Lan Wangji was not there, and he suddenly felt that it was meaningless to go everywhere. Looking at the magnolia tree outside the library, he didn't want to climb it up at all.

Finally, he walked out of the mountain gate, walking slowly to the small town down the mountain.

Last time he ran down wildly, but this time he went down step by step. It took a full two hours to walk to the town. It was late at night, and all the stalls were closed. The whole street was quiet, not even the lights were lit, and the darkness enveloped him.

With his hands behind his back, he walked from the street to the end of the alley, wandering aimlessly, thinking about how long was the confinement of Lan Zhan ? One day ,or one year. Did old man Lan want to imprison him forever?

Wei Wuxian stomped suddenly. He could wait for a few days. But if the confinement was for a few months or several years. What could he do?

He grasped his sleeves tight, turned around and ran in the night.

He wanted to see Lan Zhan. He never wanted to be separated from him again.

He couldn't wait, couldn't wait for even one day.

If Lan Zhan continued to be confined, then he would wait for him outside the door.

Just as what he said to Lan Qiren, they would share joyance and burden sorrow together.

Wei Wuxian ran wildly in the alley. The bluestone slabs of Gusu town were slammed by him. He broke the quiet night. A middle-aged woman who woke up in the middle of the night poked her head out of the window, trying to see which idler disturbed her dreams extremely impatiently.

Wei Wuxian ran out of the alley and across the long street to the river side in Gusu. The men who were about to go fishing were frightened by him. They smoked cigarettes and said: "Young people are young people, they are still hanging around outside so late."

"I saw a very handsome boy at the dock just now, is he looking for someone..." The wind blew their words into Wei Wuxian's ears, and he stopped abruptly.

Although he thought it was impossible, his heart still jumped. He raised his hand fiercely and pressed his left chest, his heart beating in his hot palm.