EP 26

Lan Wangji whispered: "Wei Ying."

Wei Wuxian blinked his eyes, settled down, and took his arm out of Lan Wangji's hand, and said, "Don't worry, I know how to do."

After all, without waiting for Lan Wangji to speak again, he had already stepped forward, saluted to Jin Zixun, and said with a smile: " Young Master Jin."

Jin Zixun didn't dismount his horse. He looked down at Wei Wuxian and saluted casually, said, "It's a coincidence to meet here, Young Master Wei."

Wei Wuxian smiled and said, "Yes. I am going to Jinlin Terrace with Hanguang Jun this time for the person who is following you. Could I ask Young Master Jin to treat him better?"

Jin Zixun hummed: "You need to talk to my uncle, and when my uncle agrees, I have no objection." The implication was that now he was still in my hand. I would do whatever I wanted to him.

How could Wei Wuxian not understand the meaning of his words, with a smile on the face, he said, "So, Young Master Jin go up with us, please."

Jin Zixun said: "I'm not going with you. I'm planning to take a detour elsewhere. If you have anything to do. Young Master Wei, just go to the Jinlin Terrace yourself."

At this time, Lan Wangji took a step forward, intentionally or unintentionally standing in front of Wei Wuxian, and asked, "Then these people, will Young Master Jin also take them away?"

When Jin Zixun saw Lan Wangji, he had a hint of surprise on his face, as if he could not understand why the most upright Hanguang Jun would go along with Wei Wuxian.

However, this was the site of their home. He had much confidence, and he still raised his chin and said, "That's right."

Wei Wuxian had said so many good words. He was already a little impatient. Seeing that he was talking to Lan Wangji in such way as well, he simply took back the smile and stepped forward and said straightforwardly: "Young Master Jin, I don't have enough patience. If you take them away now, who knows what you will do to them." He glanced at Wen Ning, who was scarred, "I'm afraid you will give him more treatment because of me?"

Jin Zixun said angrily: "Wei Wuxian. You come to our clan to ask for someone and you are so arrogant. How I treat him, huh, so what. He is only a dog of Wen clan."

Wei Wuxian's face was already terrible.

Lan Wangji said again: "Wei Ying."

Jin Zixun saw him not speaking, thinking Wei Wuxian was terrified. He had no gain from this night hunting and had been angry, and recalled what happened on Baifeng Mountain before. On an impulse, he said:

"What's more, even if something really happens, Is he more useful for you?"

Lan Wangji said, "Young Master Jin, speak carefully!"

But he had no time to hold Wei Wuxian. As soon as the voice fell, Wei Wuxian pulled out Chenqing from his waist in an instant, and pointed the black flute directly at Jin Zixun. Lan Wangji pulled out Bichen to stop quickly. The flute and sheath of Bichen collided and let out a crisp sound.

A little bloodshot appeared in Wei Wuxian's eyes, he said, "Lan Zhan!" Lan Wangji said, "Wei Ying, calm down."

Wei Wuxian: "I..."

He looked at Lan Wangji's light-colored eyes, and suddenly saw his hideous face in those eyes .

Lan Wangji said again, "Didn't we agree that let me do it."

Wei Wuxian put down his flute and turned his head away, "It's up to you."

Lan Wangji turned around and looked at Jin Zixun who was panicked. He bowed his hands and gave a salute, but said with cold voice: "Young Master Jin , Wei Ying and I just offended you, please forgive."