EP 17

Wei Wuxian stared at Lan Wangji , who was motionless on the opposite side, without blinking for a long while, and finally confirmed: He was indeed, drunk.

In other words, he was not drunk, but went into sleep.

He suddenly discovered that he had two choices at this time: First, continued to sit here with Lan Wangji, who was already asleep and unresponsive. Second, go back to to find Jiang Cheng.

After thinking about it, Wei Wuxian made a compromise: waited for Lan Zhan for a while to see if he would wake up, and then decided whether to go home.

Lan Wangji's arm supporting his forehead was slanted, looking shaky.Wei Wuxian's eyebrows jumped. He thought that sitting like this was not the good way for Lan Wangji anyway, it was better to move him to the bed first.

He held Lan Wangji's arm and lifted him, and Lan Wangji leaned on him defenselessly, and when his lips accidentally brushed his neck, Wei Wuxian's breathing was in disorder for a moment.

After finally moving Lan Wangji onto the bed and taking off his clothes and boots for him, Wei Wuxian did not stand up immediately, but stared at his sleeping face for a while.

As he watched it, he thought: How about I stay with him for a while...?

Thinking about it, he couldn't help reaching out his hand, trying to touch those lips that looked extremely soft.

Wei Wuxian stood up abruptly. He raised his hand and touched his face, and suddenly realized that it seemed a bit hot there.

Thinking of going back to drink a cup of wine to help he himself to calm down, he turned around abruptly and was about to walk to the table, but after a few steps, there was a shocking movement behind him.

Wei Wuxian looked back suspiciously: 'Lan——?'

Suddenly, both hands hugged him from behind.

Wei Wuxian blinked and looked down, finding familiar white sleeves around his waist and chest.

Lan Wangji hugged him tightly, and the strength of those arms was still increasing.

'Uh...' Wei Wuxian said tentatively, 'Lan Zhan? Are you drunk? Or are you awake?'

The person behind did not respond for a while.

But Wei Wuxian felt his shoulder became heavy--Lan Wangji rest his chin on his shoulder.

Wei Wuxian's Adam's apple rolled.

In the past two days, although he had a lot of physical contact with Lan Wangji, and even...He had never experienced a hug in this way.

Lan Wangji hugged him tightly, as if to rub him into his body, hugging him tightly.

Wei Wuxian heard him whisper in his ear: 'Don't go.'

'Wei Ying, I am here.'

With such a person, such a voice, and such words at such a close distance, Wei Wuxian only felt that his heart was about to melt.

Wei Wuxian thought that Lan Zhan must still be drunk, and he was drunk deeply.

Otherwise, how could a person who was so powerful and graceful in ordinary days speak in such a gentle and sad tone.

Gentle and humble, almost begging.

He opened his mouth as if being affected by something invisible, and responded to Lan Wangji, saying: "Okay..."

Lan Wangji's arms hugging him moved.

Wei Wuxian patted the back of his hand, motioned him to leg him go, and turned around in his arms.