EP 13

As soon as Wei Wuxian put down the mirror, before he had time to speak, he was pulled a few steps away by the band of forehead on his wrist, and almost staggered onto Lan Wangji's back.

He hurriedly shouted behind him: 'Wait, wait! Lan Zhan!'

He couldn't help laughing as he said, 'Hahahaha...'

Lan Wangji: '...'

He stopped abruptly. Wei Wuxian was caught off guard and bumped into his body. The tip of his nose hurt.He shouted.

Lan Wangji's mood at this time was completely ashamed and angry. He found Wei Wuxian crashing into his arms and was still laughing. Then he saw that they happened to be in a corner with no one there. Without stopping, he squeezed Wei Wuxian's chin, lowered his head and kissed him fiercely.

'!' Wei Wuxian never thought that Lan Wangji did not feel satisfied with kissing him in the Silence room , while kissed him in the street. He was so surprised that he forgot to struggle. When he reacted, Lan Wangji already bit his lower lip heavily.

'Ahhhhhhhhh!It hurts!' Wei Wuxian jumped up in fright, covered his lips and wailed, 'Lan Zhan, are you a dog! '

Lan Wangji said unhappily: 'It's because of you!'

Wei Wuxian was not convinced, and tried his best to argue: 'Hey, Lan Zhan, we will find someone to comment on it-whoever sees that stern HanGuang Jun secretly uses a girl's sachet which had girls' favorite color, can't help but laugh, right?'

'...' Lan Wangji understood what he meant, but his eyebrows frowned, and his anger increased instead of decreasing. 'That's it? Are you laughing at this?'

Wei Wuxian asked him, 'What, it's not enough for me to laugh?'

Lan Wangji: '...'

He said: 'You really...'

Wei Wuxian: 'What's wrong with me... Um!'

Unexpectedly, Lan Wangji kissed him again.This time Wei Wuxian was prepared, and he broke away after being kissed for a while. At this moment, they heard footsteps not far away. No matter how Lan Wangji lost control, it was absolutely impossible for him to do such thing in the face of other.

Wei Wuxian wiped his lips with his sleeve. This time his voice had a bit of grievance unconsciously : 'Why are you angry? I just laugh. Is the laughing forbidden? Which good girl gave you the gift? ?'

Lan Wangji stared at him fiercely: 'It wasn't for me!'

Wei Wuxian said, 'It wasn't for you, so why was it in your chest? Could it be that you stole it... Hey, that pattern seemed a bit familiar... Ah, Ah Lan Zhan! Hey!'

Lan Wangji held his wrist tightly and dragged him away without looking back.

"Lan Zhan? Lan Zhan! Where are you going? Hey! Lan Zhan!"

No matter how Wei Wuxian yelled behind him, Lan Wangji didn't respond to him. He kept lowering his head and walking forward. The hand that was holding him tightened more and more tightly, as if he wanted to make a few more marks on Wei Wuxian's wrist.

Wei Wuxian was dragged by him while continuing to think about the question just now: Lan Zhan was so angry, had I actually seen that purse somewhere? I remembered ...

He looked up and wanted to ask Lan Wangji: "Lan Zhan, your purse is a sachet, isn't it...huh?"

As soon as he stopped speaking, his steps stopped.

Lan Wangji heard him yelling and didn't stop all the way. At this moment, hearing that he suddenly stopped speaking, he stopped his pace for an instant and looked back.