EP 5

'...' Wei Wuxian was taken aback, then laughed, 'Lan Zhan, you really...'

He supported his cheek with one hand, tilted his head, and looked at Lan Wangji with a playful smile: 'Lan Zhan, why did you feel relieved to untie me.. Aren't you afraid that I will run away now?'

Lan Wangji said seriously: 'You can't run away.'

Wei Wuxian glanced at him meaningfully, as if he was trying to say something. But he held back. Then his shoulders trembled with big laughing. It seemed that he didn't agree with him: 'Okay, you are powerful.You have the final saying.'

He was really hungry. with a few fried chilies, these dishes were not difficult to be swallowed. He ate some, rolling eyes, and talked to Lan Wangji: 'Lan Zhan, I have been in Gusu for several days, why haven't I seen you?'

Lan Wangji sat down straightly and said, 'Don't say anything when eating.'

Wei Wuxian was not convinced: 'I've been muted by you all the time. I've holding back for a long time, so now you still don't want me to talk?'

Seeing Lan Wangji's expression of compromise, Wei Wuxian said: 'Did you go out to play these days?'

Lan Wangji said: 'I go out to deal with something during the day. I am there at the dinner.'

Wei Wuxian said, 'Oh...' No wonder he didn't see him. He felt the Lan clan's food was too terrible. He went to the town to eat Hunan spicy food at night, and did not come back to live after eating.

He changed the topic and said: 'This reconstruction of your houses has just been completed, right? I walked around and it was exactly the same as before.'

Lan Wangji said: 'Um.'

Wei Wuxian said, 'The magnolia tree in front of the library is planted again. I climbed before, do you remember?'

Lan Wangji said: '...um.'

Wei Wuxian sighed and said, 'It is such a beautiful and immortal place here, why is the food so terrible?'

Lan Wangji said: 'I think it's acceptable.'

Wei Wuxian smiled and said, 'Hey, I can't agree with you.'

They two were talking. It seemed that the conversation was going well.

Lan Wangji had been tense, worried that Wei Wuxian would ask him why he did this. But he didn't expect that Wei Wuxina had been speaking something insignificant, as if he didn't care about his excessive behavior and just wanted to chat with him.

An unspeakable strange emotion rose in Lan Wangji's heart. However, he gradually relaxed, and answered Wei Wuxian's words faster.

Wei Wuxian said, 'Have you seen Jin Zixuan? He has changed a lot. He has been to my home these days.'

Lan Wangji said: 'Don't talk about someone behind him.'

Wei Wuxian said, 'All right. Then, has there been any major incident recently? Is your uncle in good health?'

Lan Wangji said: 'No. Very good.'

Wei Wuxian said, 'It's almost time. When will the students come this year?'

Lan Wangji said: 'Next month.'

Wei Wuxian said, 'Lan Zhan, why did you kiss me?'

Lan Wangji said: 'I love you.'

Wei Wuxian: 'Ah.'

Lan Wangji stood up abruptly. For the first time in his life, HanGuang Jun made such a rude movement of getting up, and even directly knocked over half a bowl of soup on the table. The green soup was poured on the food table, dripping tickly to Wei Wuxian's feet.