EP 24

However, this thought only flashed in his mind. Before he had time to ask, Lan Wangji said decisively, "You stay here."

Wei Wuxian laughed, his eyesight was a little playful: "HanGuang Jun, are you still afraid of me running away?"

Lan Wangji looked away and stopped talking.

He thought silently in his heart, it was possible that you were not on a whim. Rather than waiting hopelessly, he was more willing to watch him.

They two talked for a while while walking. Wei Wuxian raised his head and found that Lan Wangji was walking around and brought him back to the Silence Room. Although he had lived here for two days, it was a room of others after all.

But seeing Lan Wangji open the door for him with a serious face, and stood by the door, turning his body sideways, he suddenly felt that he would be more embarrassed if he didn't go in.

Wei Wuxian stayed in Yunshen again for three days, playing around every day, having delicious food, it seemed that he was one kilograms heavier—this was the truth.

Originally Wei Wuxian felt that he would not be able to have a second bite of Lan clan's food, but he did not expect that Lan Wangji had never taken him to a canteen. They had agreement: No matter where Wei Wuxian went to play during the day, he must come back to live at night. At dinner time, Lan Wangji brought the food box back to the Silence Room, and when he opened it, it was full of hot and spicy dishes.

Wei Wuxian was very surprised and happy, and he did not hesitate to praise that Lan Wangji was generous and considerate: "You buy them from that Hunan restaurant in town?"

Lan Wangji did not speak.

Wei Wuxian didn't care. He had been fed food without taste for several days by Lan Wangji. He couldn't wait to pick up and send it to his mouth. After chewing twice, his eyebrows wrinkled.

Lan Wangji glanced at him and asked, "What's the matter?"

Wei Wuxian said, "Their cook is not quite right today."

Lan Wangji asked again: "What's wrong?"

Wei Wuxian pointed casually with his chopsticks, and said, "It is obvious that there is less spicy, and the salt is not enough." He suddenly turned to look at Lan Wangji, Lan Wangji was nervous. He laughed, "Maybe they think you Gusu people like to eat food in th taste."

Lan Wangji: "...really?"

On the second day, Lan Wangji brought back the same dishes.

Wei Wuxian tasted it, all the problems mentioned yesterday were gone. He smiled happily while eating,and said to Lan Wangji:

"You told them specifically? Thank you so much. In fact, it can be more bold to put the ingredients! "

Lan Wangji asked: "How to be bold?"

Wei Wuxian thought for a while, and said, "Be bold, being bold is... bold! Lan Zhan, you tell them, they naturally understand."

Lan Wangji said: "Okay."

On the third day, Wei Wuxian tasted, and they were even more delicious. This time, before he commented, Lan Wangji had already asked, "How?"

Wei Wuxian nodded and praised: "It's delicious. It's better than before. It is going to catch up with those I ate in Yunmeng."

Lan Wangji said, "That's good."

"...?" Wei Wuxian finally vaguely noticed something wrong, tilted his head to look at Lan Wangji, and said, "Lan Zhan, why do you care about this?"