EP 30

Wei Wuxian never thought that he needed protection from others, but when he was fighting alone against the monsters in the trap, Lan Wangji suddenly fell from the sky, dressed in white, like a fairy in his eyes.

After that burst of light disappeared, Wei Wuxian made a judgment in an instant: He was teleported by someone using a teleportation formation.

The surrounding scenery was different, but it was still in the forest. The trees were much less, but he should not have been teleported too far. It seemed that the person who set up the formation had limited mana.

Wei Wuxian sniffed and smelled a trace of blood in the air. As expected, after a while, many monsters of all kinds emerged from anywhere and surrounded him.

A sneered smile came out at the corner of Wei Wuxian's mouth: It seemed that these monsters were deliberately driven here from a hunting ground of one clan.

He raised his chin, stared at the monsters, and said to himself: "Can these things kill me? Really dreaming."

He patted his hands twice, and two murderous corpses in the monster group shook, and then cut the throat of a tiger demon next to them with one claw.

Wei Wuxian smiled contemptuously, leaped up to a tall tree, sat on a branch, crossed legs, and was about to watch what's happening later. But he saw the murderous corpses stopped after killing a few monsters. They did not follow his command any longer.

Wei Wuxian raised his eyebrows slightly: "Huh..." Interesting.

He pulled out Chenqing from his waist, put it to his lips, and when the flute sounded, the corpses were controlled by him as expected.

He put down his flute, before he could be proud, the situation recovered. Wei Wuxian cursed, stood up, and once again played the tune with ChenQing.

These monsters got out of his control from time to time, so that he had to play the flute continuously. And while he was playing the flute, more monsters rushed to attack him from all directions.

This was obviously a trap specially arranged for him. There were more monsters and few ghosts. the place was small, and there were not many shelters.

Wei Wuxian dodged while playing the flute, still able to deal with it easily, but his heart became more and more irritable.

A layer of bloodshot emerged in his eyes unknowingly, the tail of his eyes was slightly red, and the sound of the flute suddenly became terrifying, and the murderous corpses were finally completely under his control this time.

Wei Wuxian's hands were free, he broke a branch casually and pierced a monster's chest. At the same time, he kicked something that rushed towards him fiercely to the opposite tree.

Wei Wuxian said coldly: "How many are there? Just come."

The uncontrolled monsters attacked him as if being crazy, and the controlled monsters blocked before him layer by layer.

When the two sides were in a stalemate, a blue light suddenly cut through the air, splitting everything in front of him.

Wei Wuxian's eyes suddenly lit up a bit, and he said in a daze, "Lan Zhan..."

Thinking about it now, the woman had many doubts: Wei Wuxian clearly did not wear a sword, nor did he carry anything like a whisk, but she called him "master". She said that the child was snatched away, but she didn't seem to be worried at all, but instead held him tightly.

Lan Wangji held Bichen in his hand, cut off the last a few monsters, and hurriedly turned his head to look at Wei Wuxian, only to see that he was sitting down on the branch leisurely. He waved to Lan Wangji and said, "Hanguang Jun. Good swordsmanship!"