EP 16

'...' Wei Wuxian could not help laughing, 'Lan Zhan, you are really... '

Lan Wangji clamed down and said, 'If you don't believe it, go to Jinlin Terrace with me in a few days.'

Wei Wuxian asked, 'What are you going to do?'

Lan Wangji said: 'Look for someone.'

Today, Wei Wuxian originally planned to have fun, but after what happened just now, it was inevitable that he was a little less interested. He bought some snacks and put them in his pocket, and was about to call Lan Wangji to go back.

When he turned around, he saw Lan Wangji went to the restaurant on the roadside to buy a small altar of Emperor's Laughing, held it in his hand, and looked at him expressionlessly.

Wei Wuxian was taken aback, and then laughed: 'Why do you buy wine? Don't you not drink it?'

Lan Wangji said, 'I'll give you to drink.'

Wei Wuxian deliberately said, 'But wine is forbidden in your family.'

'...' Lan Wangji said, 'In the Silence Room, let you drink it.'

Wei Wuxian laughed fiercely in his heart.

Why didn't he know that Lan Zhan could be so cute? Even if he attracted him with wine, why did he speak out his thoughts so honestly?

They were not in a hurry. They two originally planned to walk back slowly, but after a short while, the originally calm sky suddenly rained heavily. They looked at each other: No one brought umbrellas.

After hiding under the eaves of the tea shop on the roadside for a while, Wei Wuxian said, 'I think the rain will not stop for a while. Shall we rush back?'

Lan Wangji nodded and said, 'Drive the sword.'

Wei Wuxian said: 'Um.' He subconsciously touched his waist, his movement was slightly stagnant, then he patted his thigh, and said, 'Ah, I forget to bring the sword!'

Lan Wangji had summoned Bichen, took a look at him, and didn't ask more, stretched out his hand to hoop his waist, and pulled him up the sword.

The Bichen sword was not short, but at this moment there were two men standing on it, it was very crowded. Wei Wuxian's back pressed tightly against Lan Wangji's chest, said, 'I'm sorry, Lan Zhan, I won't forget it next time.'

Lan Wangji didn't speak, and raised his hand to make a simple barrier above them. He hugged Wei Wuxian's waist tightly, and steadily drove Bichen under his feet, and rose into the air.

The rain was indeed heavy, as if the water was poured from the sky.

Because the sword flies very fast, the barrier formed by the spiritual power could only block very little rain. When they finally reached Yunshen, their clothes were almost wet.

It was forbidden to walk fast in Yunshen, but Wei Wuxian was dragged by Lan Wangji and walked hurriedly in the rain. When he recovered, he was already standing in front of the Silence Room again.

The snacks in his arms were wet,so that he couldn't eat them, so he took them out and threw away. Lan Wangji also put the wine he brought back on the table, and the wine jar was dry.

He took a clean cloth towel and handed it to Wei Wuxian, and said, 'I'll get clothes to change.'

Wei Wuxian took the cloth towel and wiped his hair. When he heard the word 'clothes', he suddenly remembered: What he was wearing now, which was already soaked, was Lan Wangji's clothes.

He hurriedly asked: 'Lan Zhan, where's my clothes? It's fine to wear it, you don't need to take yours.'

'...' Lan Wangji's gaze seemed to dodge.