EP 31

Wei Wuxian did not speak for a while.

Lan Wangji thought he had own secret and didn't want to tell others, and he was even more worried. But then he saw Wei Wuxian raising his head. There was no sorrow in his eyes. Instead, he said, "Lan Zhan, practicing martial arts, it needs pay the price."

Lan Wangji was startled. Since ancient times, there were too few record about ghost way, and the only few articles had different opinions. He had read them carefully, and couldn't tell whether Wei Wuxian was telling the truth or not, so he asked. : "That's the price?"

Wei Wuxian's eyesight did not dodge, and he said seriously: "Since you have found out, how can I conceal it from you. Lan Zhan, I believe you, I will tell you truth. "

Lan Wangji's strength of holding his hand finally relaxed. He tried to calm himself down, and said, "Okay, okay. You say."

Wei Wuxian lowered his head and found that there were already several obvious red marks on his wrist. He retracted his gaze and continued to speak in a serious manner: "Lan Zhan, you know, spiritual power and ghost power are in conflict, and I must choose one of the two.

There are few people who cultivate in ghost way, and this is one of the reasons. At the beginning, I was thrown by Wen Chao into the Mass Grave Mountain, if I only relied on my own spiritual power, I would have died long ago and turned into a resentful spirit.

But of course I was unwilling to die. So I gave up my spiritual power, absorbed the huge resentment power there, and then cultivated in ghost way successfully. "

Speaking of this, Wei Wuxian raised his eyebrows somewhat proudly, and said: "Look, so many of people tried and failed. But I succeeded, am I amazing?!"

Lan Wangji didn't know what to say. Wei Wuxian's words were almost flawless, but Lan Wangji was instinctively skeptical. He intuitively felt that the matter was not as simple as Wei Wuxian said, but he couldn't find anything else to question him or refute him for a while.

Wei Wuxian was a genius, breaking normal way and establishing a new way in despair, it also made perfect sense.

Lan Wangji looked at him, and Wei Wuxian looked back into his eyes countless times more serious than usual.

Looking at each other for a moment, Lan Wangji took a deep breath and said, "Wei Ying, come back to Gusu with me."

Lan Wangji finally said what was in his heart for several days.

"Go back to Gusu with me. It is not convenient to be known by outsiders at this time, but there must be relevant records in the library. Let me help you rebuild the golden core."

Wei Wuxian's eyes blinked slowly. His hand on his side repeatedly rubbed his index finger against the thumb. He didn't speak immediately-no matter what, he could no longer refuse Lan Wangji simply and decisively now.

Seeing that he did not agree or refuse, Lan Wangji's eyes lit up a little, and said, "Wei Ying, do you have important things in Yunmeng?"

Wei Wuxian answered very quickly this time, saying, "No. Just eat and drink, oh, and night hunting."

Lan Wangji said, "You can do these in Gusu."

Wei Wuxian said calmly, "But Yunmeng is my home."

Lan Wangji lowered his eyes and moved his lips. After hesitating for a long time, he finally said a sentence, but his voice became much lower.

He said: "Gusu can also be your home."

The words were clear and plain, but full of affection. There was no mention of love, but it was an unquestionable confession.