EP 34

Lan Wangji's eyesight changed from calm to surprise, and it then became gloomy suddenly. He pressed Wei Wuxian's shoulders fiercely and said, "Wei Ying, I won't give you the chance to regret!"

Wei Wuxian stared at the storm in his eyes, and said, "I have never done something regrettable?"

It was not easy for him to realize his affection for Lan Wangji, so why bother to suppress?

Wei Wuxian said: "Lan Zhan, listen to me, I like you. It's too complicated to explain. Anyway, it's the kind of love that I want to go to bed with you now."

"Just now you kissed me, and I can't help it anymore. If you really don't want to continue, just untie me. I will solve it by myself... um!"

Lan Wangji blocked his mouth severely.

The difference between this kiss and all the previous ones was that Lan Wangji's hand no longer pressed him or embraced him, but walks around him and began to take off his clothes.

No one taught Lan Wangji, HanGuang Jun learned himself.

Wei Wuxian's clothes were torn in several places during he running down and up. After Lan Wangji found out, he didn't take it off, just tore it with his hands. The sturdy clothes were turned into a few rags by HanGuang Jun's terrifying hand strength. .

Wei Wuxian said that his body reacted, and it was true. Lan Wangji's hand kneaded his waist to his lower abdomen, touched his half erect penis, stroking it twice, and it stood up completely. The top was sticky, made Lan Wangji's fingertips and palms wet.

Thinking that Wei Wuxian's reaction was due to him, Lan Wangji felt that the lust in his heart grew more and more prosperous, and it was almost out of his control.

He managed to suppress, kissing and stroking Wei Wuxian's whole body, obsessed with leaving marks everywhere on his body, as if worried that he would run away again.

Wei Wuxian couldn't stand it for long. He was tied with his hands and couldn't comfort himself. Originally, seeing Lan Wangji's aggressive appearance, he thought he was about to be fucked fiercely.

But Lan Wangji just sucked and bit him, making him itchy and unbearable.

Thinking of a possibility suddenly, Wei Wuxian gritted his teeth and said, "Lan, Lan Zhan, do you know how to do it?"

Hearing that, Lan Wangji's movement stopped.

Wei Wuxian: "Don't you know ,right?"

Lan Wangji said honestly, "I heard it once."

Wei Wuxian said bitterly, "Lan Zhan, do you remember our erotica? Is it still there? Would you like to take it out if you haven't thrown it away?"

Wei Wuxian hurriedly ran out of Lan Wangji's room that day, and of course he didn't remember leaving the book. He didn't see it again after that.

He thought that the book might have been thrown by HanGuang Jun, who couldn't tolerate it. While Lan Wangji hesitated for a moment, and muttered, "It's still there."

Wei Wuxian: "Huh? Is it really there?"

Lan Wangji's ears were red, but Wei Wuxian didn't care about his obvious shyness. Instead, he was overjoyed and said: "Hurry up, take it out, and let's learn from it."

Lan Wangji took out the book.

Wei Wuxian wanted to get up, but he was firmly tied to the bed, unable to see the contents of the book. He moved, and said anxiously: "Lan Zhan, quickly untie me. Where can I go? ?"

Lan Wangji said: "...Um."

He really untied Wei Wuxian's hands-but still tied one of his hands and his own wrist with the band of forehead, leaving a short distance between each other.