EP 29

Wei Wuxian thought: I need to be calm, calm. Maybe, it's just that Lan Wangji's room was too hot. He opened the window, regardless of that some parts on his body were not completely dry, and fell down on the bed.

Perhaps because Lan Wangji sent the news in advance,the quilt on the bed seemed to have been put in the sun, and there was still a faint smell of sunlight.

Wei Wuxian held the quilt and rolled from the inside to the outside of the bed, and then from the outside to the inside. This bed was not as big as that in Lan Wangji's bedroom. He rolled habitually and almost fell off the bed.

The white clothes he had just put on were also crumpled by him.

Wei Wuxian felt that he was even hotter. He didn't wear pants, and the feeling in the lower body became clearer. Until now, he finally could no longer deceive himself. He stood up, walked to the wall, and closed the wide open window again.

Then he sat back on the edge of the bed, raised his hand and pulled off the belt that he had fastened casually.

When the coat was opened, Wei Wuxian looked down and his face seemed to be hotter.

He said to himself: Relax, Wei Wuxian. You had done it before. While thinking, as if to hypnotize himself, he slowly stretched his hand down and grasped his lower body.

Then, his fingers closed tightly, moving up and down.

Later, his movements became much smoother, indeed he had done it before. Although Wei Wuxian was not indulgent in body desire, he was not an ascetic person anyway. He had solved it for himself.

But it had never been so difficult this time.

The body was honest, he was quite comfortable with repeated mechanical manipulations with his hands, and he did solve it for himself usually in this way. But for some reason, he just felt that it was not enough.

He tried to speed up and increase his strength, but it was still no effect, he couldn't arrive the climax anyway.

Desire burned his body, his brains ran quickly however: Normally at this time, just thought about the source of desire.

Then he thought of Lan Wangji unexpectedly.

Thoughts were difficult to stop immediately. When he realized that he was thinking about Lan Wangji, he had further imagined the scene of Lan Wangji's hand touching and comforting him.

Wei Wuxian trembled all over suddenly. He quickly drove these thoughts away from his mind, but the pleasure of that moment just stayed in his body. From the lower body,it ran along the spine to the back of the head.

Wei Wuxian suddenly became a little desperate: Imagining Lan Wangji doing it for him was more comfortable than doing it by himself.

What's more terrible, once he had this idea, he couldn't stop it anymore.

Wei Wuxian no longer tried to suppress anyway. He thought that he need solve the problem now, otherwise he would be suffocated to death by that unsatisfied body desire.

He no longer cared about the scene in his mind, comforting himself wholeheartedly, and couldn't restrain the moans.

When he finally reached the climax, his eyes were blurred and still glowing, looking at the wall in front of him, he said blankly: "Lan, Lan Zhan."

They two stayed in this residence for a few days and dealt with some following chores. Wenning branch took rest and treated their injuries for a few days. They went elsewhere according to Lan Wangji's arrangement. They would live as ordinary people in the future. Wei Wuxian had no reason to continue living here, and was planning to go back the next day after the Wenning branch left.