Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

He pushed my panties to the side and gently stroked my folds causing me to let out a moan. His fingers traced over my cl*t, applying no pressure which led me to become frustrated.

Vladamir chuckled and then began to apply pressure, his fingers caressing me expertly. “Is this what you want?”

“Yes.” I moaned as I spread my legs wider.

“This is will not be gentle.” I barely paid any attention to his words, his fingers had slipped inside me while his thumb stroked my cl*t.

“I don’t care.” I didn’t need him to be gentle, I needed him to fuck me hard.

His fingers picked up the pace and he bent down to my neck. The feeling of his mouth sucking on my mark and his fingers were inside me was too much and I could feel an orgasm building up quickly.

A knock on the door had me tensing. I looked up at Vladamir who smirked down at me. “Who is it?”

He began to f*nger me faster and I pressed my hand over my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

Fuck, that felt so good!

“It’s Mikhail.”

“Vernis' cherez dve minuty. Pozvol'te dat' yey to, chto yey nuzhno.” (Come back in two minutes. Let me give her what she needs.)

I heard Mikhail laugh on the other side of the door and I glared at Vladamir, knowing he had said something inappropriate about me.

“We shall finish this off another time.”

I was going to protest and demand he finish me off now before dealing with Mikhail but he suddenly shoved another finger inside me and then another roughly. His fingers began f*cking me furiously and within seconds I could feel myself become undone.

“Oh fuck. I’m going to c*m.” I gasped out.

Vladamir continued to finger me and play with my cl*t as I rode out the waves. My breath was coming out in sharp pants as if I had been running for miles and my body trembled with pleasure.

I laid my head down on the table, trying to catch my breath and calm my racing heart. Vladamir removed his fingers and pulled me up so I was in a sitting position. Maintaining eye contact with me, he began to lick off my juices from his fingers.

Oh shit, that’s hot.

“You taste delicious.” He told me as he licked his lips. “I need another taste.”

Before I could even process what he said he pulled my dress up to my waist and got down on his knees. He gave me a long lick, from my opening to my cl*t causing me to moan like a pornstar. It was too much and my legs trembled.

He looked up at me from his position and no matter how hard I tried not to think it, he looked so fucking sexy in-between my legs.

I want him there all the time.

Without a word, he readjusted my panties so I was covered, pulled my dress down and helped me off the table. My legs felt like jelly and I held onto him for dear life.

“I have work to do.” He smacked my arse and dismissed me.

“W-what?” This was not how I expected the day to go. I was the one what was supposed to be teasing and dismissing him, not the other way around.

“Do you need help walking back to your room?” He teased with a huge smirk on his face.

“Oh please, you weren’t even that good.” I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him. “I could do a better job on my own.”