Chapter Forty Three

**I have skipped chapter Forty Two as it is very explicit. You can read the chapter on www.patreon.com/kayy_b** 

Chapter Forty-Three

No? What did he mean no?

His response was not registering in my confused and in-denial brain. Staring into his blank eyes I waited for him to continue and elaborate on what he meant by 'no'.

Clearly he was not planning on doing any of them as he slowly started to back away from me.

"Vladamir." I snapped causing him to stop moving. "What do you mean by 'no'?"

After a moment of uncomfortable silence Vladamir answered my question with one of his own. "What do you think no means Leanne?"

His harsh tone snapped me out of the stupidity that seemed to have creeped into my brain.

"You don't want...me?"

The words were hard to whisper out as if my mouth didn't want to utter those words. That wasn't the only part of my body that was protesting those words, my heart clenched tightly and it felt as though someone had grabbed it and was squeezing it.

"Wanting you has never been an issue Leanne." He indicated towards his covered lower half.

What the fuck?

"So you just want to fuck me? That's it?" The words were slowly coming out of me and I tried to make sense of what I was saying and what this all meant for us.

"That is what we both wanted." Vladamir pointed out. His eyes and face gave nothing away, in fact all they suggested was that he was bored with this conversation.

Swallowing the bile that was threatening to be expelled from my body I cleared my throat "Right."

"Is there anything else you wish to discuss?"

Yes, I want to discuss punching your stupid face.

"Just leave." I spat out, turning away from him so he couldn't see the humiliation I was currently feeling.

Vladamir did as he asked and as soon as he left the room I ran over to the door and locked it. Leaning the back of my head against the door I felt all my energy dissipate from my body and I found myself slumping down to the ground.

To say I was embarrassed and completely humiliated would be an understatement. I had put myself out there and asked Vladamir, the Lycan who marked me, if he wanted to have a real relationship with me and he said no.

I couldn't remember the last time I had been rejected like that. That's what this was, a rejection. In fact I think the only time other than this disastrous event I had only ever been rejected was when I was in primary school.

It was when I was in year 3 and there was a new boy who had joined our class from another school. He was called Devon and had beautiful black curly hair. Though he was incredibly shy and not very forthcoming we used to play with each other during breaktime and one day I told him I liked him. The other boys in our class heard and began to tease him about it and he stopped playing with me.

I was very sad for the next couple of days as any kid would be and told my mum that I never wanted to go to school again. Of course my mum ignored my pleading and took me back to school where I held my head up high and threatened to beat up anyone who dared to tease me.

At the tender age of seven I told vowed to myself that I would never like a boy again and that they were disgusting and not worth my time. That vow only lasted until I got to secondary school and when I started puberty boys were pretty much all I thought about.