Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Thirty-Four

I regret marking you Leanne.

The words circled through my head over and over again.

I regret marking you Leanne.

He regrets marking me?

Why?

Just a second ago he was declaring how much he wanted me, how much he had to have me and now he's saying he regrets marking me?

What is going on?

I was in two parts, a part of me was enjoying his touch, telling me to ignore what he said and give into the feeling whereas the other part of me was screaming at me to snap out of it and pay attention to what he's saying to me.

The latter part of me won.

Taking a step back, I created some space between us and his hands dropped from my face. "What did you say?" I questioned as I looked up at him. "Vladamir did you say you regret marking me?" I probed when he didn't respond.

"Yes." It was difficult to admit it to myself but the one-word answer made my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach. The unsettling feeling began to grow and blossom to every inch of my body until all I could see was discomfort.

He regretted marking me.

Just as I thought those words again, a sharp pain erupted in my heart causing me to wince.

What the hell was that?

Vladamir must have noticed the face I was making because he narrowed his eyes and leaned forward. "What is the matter?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, just felt weird for a second."

"Are you in pain?" The weird pain must have affected my eyesight as I was seeing things like the concern in Vladamir's eyes and voice.

Smacking his hand away from me I tried to regain the distance that I had created earlier but Vladamir wasn't having it, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him. "What is hurting?"

"Why does it matter, it's not like you care." I snapped, pushing his chest roughly.

A look of realisation filled Vladamir's face causing the look of concern to disappear and make way for a smirk. "You are upset. You are upset because I regret completing the mate bond with you."

"That's not true!" I snarled, punching him harder. "I don't give a shit about that."

"Leanne, stop." His attempts to grab my wrist were feeble and I continued my assault on him. My body was hot and I felt angry, so angry that all I wanted to do was hurt him.

Like he hurt me.

No! I wasn't hurt over that, I didn't care about that. I was just angry with him because of the situation he keeps putting me in that's it, nothing else.

"Let me finish what I was going to say." Vladamir said calmly with an amused look on his face.

"I. Don't. Want. To. Hear. It." Each word I spoke was delivered with a punch to his hard chest. Feeling even more frustrated and irritated when he looked down at me with a condescending smirk, I grabbed his nipples and twisted them, hard.

"That is enough, Leanne." Vladamir grabbed both my wrists in one hand and pushed me onto the bed. I landed on my back and Vladamir loomed over me, still holding my wrists over my head with his hands.

"Get off me!" I bucked up hips and twisted my body in an attempt to remove myself from his grip. His response was to grind his own hips down onto mine and with how hard he was getting I knew he was enjoying this a lot.