Chapter Thirty Six

***PLEASE READ FULL A/N***

Chapter Thirty-Six

The next morning I woke up feeling extremely satisfied and a smile graced my face as I stretched my body. I rolled over and let out a sigh of contentment, my body was sore but it was the good kind.

A sudden thought popped into my head.

Nothing will ever happen to you Leanne, I will make sure of that. I will keep you safe.

Rolling back to my sleeping spot immediately I looked around the bed and then the room. Everything looked the same except that my clothes were strewn across the room. There was no trace of Vladamir, nothing at all to suggest that he got back into bed with me and uttered those words.

The only reminder of his 'visit' was the soreness in between my legs.

I must have dreamt it or imagined that part, I can't believe he fucked me that hard that I was becoming delusional.

That's good dick!

After lazing around for a good 20 minutes I finally decided to get out of the comfy bed. My morning routine was done almost robotically as I showered, brushed my teeth, and got dressed all the while thinking about last night. It was me who instigated it last night and I didn't regret it one bit. A girl has needs.

Are we complicating things between us even further? Yes, yes we are but at this moment in time the consequences of our action was the last thing on my mind, what was on my mind right now was food.

With one hand and one eye on my phone as I scrolled through my social media accounts, I headed to the kitchen where I knew Jo would be waiting for me. "Morning." I muttered as I absentmindedly took a seat on one of the bar stools.

"Good morning Leah." Jo's cheery voice greeted me. "Same as usual?"

"Yes, please." I knew Jo wanted to make a big fancy breakfast for me but tea and cereal hit the spot every morning.

After a couple of minutes scrolling through people's perfect picture of their perfect lives, I put down my phone and looked up. I almost fell off the stool when I noticed I wasn't the only person sitting in the kitchen.

What was Tahlia doing here?

She was perched on one of the bar stools at the end, one shapely leg crossed over the other. Dressed in a low-cut royal blue dress and nursing a drink, she looked like a dream. Or in my case, a nightmare.

"What are you doing here?" I finally managed to ask after staring at her for a few seconds.

"I don't know what you mean." She replied softly as she took a sip from her cup.

Jo put down a steamy cup of tea in front of me and my bowl of cereal. "Would you like anything else Leah?"

Yeah, I want you to get rid of her.

"No, I'm good. Thank you." I told her politely giving her a smile which she returned. Her eyes darted over to Tahlia before she looked back at me. Ever so slightly she tilted her head to the side.

I assumed Jo was wondering what she was doing here and unfortunately I didn't know either. Glancing back at Tahlia who was now texting on her phone, I looked at Jo and shrugged.

Jo's eyes briefly landed on Tahlia before she met my eyes and moved her head again, this time it wasn't a tilt it was as if she was shaking her head.

"What?" I mouthed, I had no idea what Jo was trying to tell me.

Jo seemed a little frustrated for a few seconds before she gave me a small smile and began wiping the counters. Deciding I would ask her later, I took a sip of the tea and silently moaned as it hit the spot. I began to quickly eat my cereal, ignoring the disgusted look I could see Tahlia was giving me through the corner of my eyes.