Chapter Forty One

Chapter Forty-One

Love?

He saw love in Vladamir's eyes?

"Was he staring into a mirror?" I snickered, picturing Vladamir making googly eyes to himself in the mirror.

"No, he was staring at you crying under the duvet." Luca stated casually causing my laughing to cease immediately.

"Y-you're wrong." Vladamir definitely did not love me, I think he's starting to tolerate me now but tolerate is very different and very far from love.

"I hope he tells you what is in his heart one day and I hope his love is reciprocated." With that Luca dramatically left the room leaving me with my confused thoughts.

There was no way, no way at all that Vladamir loved me. I don't even think he liked me. I didn't like him. I mean he doesn't irritate and rub me the wrong way like he used to but I still didn't like him.

He rubs you somewhere else and you like that..

Dismissing the dirty thought in my head I knew that's what it was. Lust. We liked f*cking each other, that's it. No love just good sex.

The door flew open causing me to glare at the man standing at the entrance. "You need to learn how to knock!"

"Your face has doubled in size."

Yep, definitely no love between the two of us.

Gritting my teeth and resisting the urge to swear him I threw him a glare instead. "What do you want?"

Vladamir narrowed his eyes and came closer. "Why is it like that? Will this happen every time you cry?"

"Oh my God, go away!" I threw the pillow at him which he easily deflected and directed back at me causing it to hit my face roughly.

"Ow." How can a pillow hurt that much? "Seriously, what do you want?"

"Here." Vladamir handed me a large sealed brown envelope.

"What is it?" I took it from him hesitantly.

"Read it." He ordered.

"Fine." I muttered as I ripped open the top of the envelope. I pulled out the documents that were inside and looked at the first page. It looked like some sort of police report.

I skinned the document and found a name, Jake Neil. Was this the man I had killed? My question was answered when I looked at the next page and I saw what looked like a mugshot of Jake Neil. It was him, it was the man I killed.

"What is this?" I questioned and flicked through several pages of police reports.

"He was not a good man. He was a criminal, a thief and also a murderer."

"How did you get this?" I questioned, putting the report back inside the envelope.

"Greater Manchester Police. Their security is very weak, they should fix that."

"You hacked into the police system?" My voice was extremely high and unnatural.

"If I simply asked them they would not have provided me with any information, then I would have to ki... resort to violence and clean up the mess. That would have taken too much time and I did not have much time."

"Can they trace it back to us? I don't want to go to jail."

Vladamir burst out laughing. "You are funny."

"Stop laughing, I'm being serious!"

Vladamir ceased his laughter but had a huge smirk on his face. "You will not be going to jail."