1

" Who are they!? They look so handsome !"

A fisherman asked his neighbor stall sheep seller Who suddenly made an anxious face and told him to reduce his voice. He even bowed at the boys who walked down the street and didn't even glance at them.

" Shhh, are you a new one here, you can't talk about them like that. They will have our heads"

" Who are they?? "

Then the man whispered, clearly having fear about his life. Who doesn't right.!?

" They are our princes, the sons of our Highness."

" But... But they are in peasants' clothes! Why?"

" It's our king who wants to pick up the best one among them, so they are living a normal life, giving them a chance to understand us all. So they come to see how we all are doing in that dress often, but now I can recognize them in a second. I lived long I guess"

The man chuckled looking with proud eyes at the boys, who were now almost at the end of the path.

" Our king has 7 sons! Almighty loves our king "

" No, all are not king's sons. Among them only three are princes. And the other three are Nobel men's sons and one is our king's sister's son "

" Oh! Who is the eldest among them!?, but are the Nobel men's sons allowed to roam around with the King's sons? "

"Prince Kim Namjoon is the eldest, most intelligent and kind, and also a great warrior, we all are expecting him should take the throne and the second prince is Kim Taehyung, who is kind and cheerful, more interested in artistry, he has never been interested in getting the throne and the last prince is Jeon Jungkook... Hmm... What to tell you, He is a great fighter and no one can stick in front of him in the war field, I heard he is very impulsive and brutal with his decisions, and if he became future king sure there will be no kingdom that will think of attacking us.

And coming to the king's sister's son, his name is Yoongi, an omega who is engaged to Prince Namjoon, who was presented as an alpha last year.

And two are Nobel men's sons Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, and one of our greatest warriors son Kim Seokjin. Their fathers hold the highest positions in the court, that's why they get to spend time with princes. They all are friends. "

The Fisherman looked too interested to learn more about them.

" oh, are the other princes not present yet!!?"

The other one shook his head as No.

" No, not yet. But I do feel it's near. It's already 18 springs passed away. Maybe they will present soon. I heard they are already preparing things for Prince Taehyung and Jungkook's presentation. All are thinking both the princes will present as alphas. "

" Okay, how are the alpha's ruts will be worshipped in your kingdom? Because I am from the East our culture differs "

The sheep seller is so happy that he has a talkative neighbor, as he loves chitchatting.

" Hmm, it varies from province to province. In ours, especially if it's the king's blood, their designated omegas should serve them. The Nobel men already won the king's heart. I do believe Hoseok and Jimin might end up selected as Prince Taehyung's and Jungkook's omegas. They wish their sons to present as omegas"

" But....that other guy!!"

" oh, seokjin! Everyone thinks he might present as beta, maybe alpha with magic. But not omega. He is not born to be an omega. He is fierce!!. Like his actions are so intense. He is not fearful at all and he knows all the things alphas should know and not a single word an omega should know. But it's expected he is a breed of pure blood omega and alpha "