20

What just happened?

Who did this to Jungkook?? Why Seokjin didn't think to carry a sword with him? Were they monsters?? But that sword pierced Jungkook looks like the one their community members use. Why did they target Jungkook??

Or the target was him? Has Jungkook received that attack?

Jungkook is like this because of him?

Why did Jungkook do this??

Why??

Thousands of questions flooded Seokjin's mind. He felt helpless and hopeless at the same time. He doesn't know what he can do to save Jungkook. He still couldn't digest what just happened. Jungkook would have not come there. Seokjin is feeling like killing himself for even wishing Jungkook be there with him.

Jungkook should get better. Should... He should. Seokjin won't give him an option. Never.

" Tell me my son is okay, is I can see him?? Did he ask for me?? My Jungkookie, Is he in pain.?? Tell me something??"

Jungkook's mother loomed over the healer but he ducked his head down and shook to himself.

" I am.......majesty... I.....i..."

" WHAT IT IS? TELL ME. HOW IS MY JUNGKOOK, YOU HAVE TO SAVE HIM"

Soon Jungkook's mother is hugged by Yoongi, she is sobbing and screaming.

" Majesty, I...I tried my best but...I don't think I have an antidote for the poison. The sword which pierced the prince's body was smeared with poison and it's spreading through Prince's body-''

" Poison??? How is that possible??"

The first queen looked too confused

" The sword is smeared with a poison, it looks like it's the poison I never treated before. It's spreading fast through his body. All I could do was stop the bleeding and treat his fever. I...I am....afraid...i "

" Behead him "

Jungkook's mother screamed hearing the healer's incapability.

" My dear omega, I request you to control your emotions. Do you have any other plans??"

King looked at the healer with a stern look.

" I....my highness only way is finding an antidote for the poison, I will give my life to find it as soon as possible. By that time all we can do is maintain the prince's body temperature and sleep. And I gave him the medicine to prevent any convulsions. He needs someone to look after him all day and night. Even minute changes need to be noticed. And....considering the prince is mated one, his mate should be there with him all the time, it might help to keep his ground."

" I don't allow that witch anywhere near my son. He did all of it. He is the reason my Jungkookie is on his deathbed. I...I will kill him "

Seokjin controlled himself before speaking, now all he wants is to see Jungkook and sit beside him and take care of him. He is not going to die. Jungkook doesn't have any right to die. Seokjin won't allow him to die.

Seokjin walked forward to the door but he got dragged by Jungkook's mother.

" Didn't you understand what I told you? I don't allow-"

" Queen mother, I don't repeat it. I don't need anyone's permission to stay near my alpha. I am his omega and I will take care of him. you also know no force can stop an omega from being near his alpha. Trust me I will do anything to save Jungkook. And I don't like to waste any of my time on nonsense. He needs me. If you love your son truly then leave me"