16

Seokjin stood outside the room with a medicine plate in hand and with a pout on his lips. How he is going to make Jeon Jungkook take medicine when he doesn't want to take it? So stupid of him first to get injured and second not to take medicine for that.

He got angry when he heard Yoongi say how Jungkook walked out of the room without taking his medicine but what can he expect from his alpha? A stupid alpha.

He knocked on the door twice thinking how many times he got to see Jungkook's bare chest whenever he entered their room at night. He better wear clothes tonight.

But no answer made him open the door. He closed the door before approaching the bedchamber. And no, Jungkook is not here. Where he go at this hour??? Before Seokjin gets completely angry his mate walks out of the bathing room. Fucking half naked. His hair is wet, water dripping down on his chest.

He cleared his throat wanting him to know there was another person in the room but no...that guy acted like he didn't hear Seokjin's voice. What now??

" Here is your medicine. You should gulp this one with water, this one you should apply-"

Seokjin stopped talking when he saw Jungkook was not at all looking at him, he went near the window opened the door, and stood there facing outside. The wind is not helping to make him shiver the breeze is so cold.

Is Jungkook made of steel or what??

" Jungkook....are you even listening to me?? At least you should be grateful that I brought your medicine "

Still no response.

" which alpha will harm himself like this??.....what....happened???"

Seokjin doesn't know how he got injured. All he heard from the maids was that Jungkook hurt himself, and Yoongi didn't tell him anything. He doesn't know why Jungkook behaves this way now.

He went and stood beside him with the medicine plate in his hand. Jungkook still is not looking at him. Not even telling some nonsense.

" Jungkook....what happened??"

" What do you think happened??"

Jungkook 's eyes met with Seokjin's, finally making him take a breath. He can sense his mate is not feeling well. Maybe the wound is hurting him so much.

" I...I don't know. I think you should apply it on your wound, it shouldn't get infected"

" Thanks for worrying "

"Why are you so...."

Distant?? Frustrated?? Sad??

" you decided to sit with some other alpha yet here you are showing fake concern for me??"

That made Seokjin frown, he kept the medicine plate aside and made Jungkook face him.

" Fake concern?? What I will get from that? "

" Don't know Seok-jin. You tell me "

" Jungkook doesn't make me angry. I am here giving you medicine because yoongi-"

" oh so it's because of yoongi Hyung then, otherwise you would have used this time to pick up the clothing for the biggest occasion "

Seokjin took a deep breath, Jungkook's pheromones were not helping him either. He is sure his heightening pheromones are also not helping Jungkook. He needs to keep his calm.

Seokjin opened the medicine which was covered in the cloth, mixed it with the healing plant paste, and approached Jungkook's hand but Jungkook refused. Of course.