11

It's been 2 days since Seokjin didn't talk to Jungkook, well there is nothing to talk about. They returned along with Hoseok to the palace. Though Hoseok's father didn't welcome him with heart his omega father expressed how much grateful she is to others for bringing Hoseok back.

Hoseok needed a lot of time and everyone understood it without him asking for it. Yoongi also greeted Hoseok as soon as he came but Seokjin felt a little weird with the pheromones of Yoongi's Omega self. Though it's a little irritating as an omega they are sensitive to these pheromones related to emotions.

Jimin didn't spend much time with others he excused himself and went straight into his chamber. He then asked the maids not to allow anyone into his room as he was tired. Seokjin didn't mind much as he also felt a little tired.

But what excited him was hearing the news that a great medicine practitioner from the west who has visited the nearby village will be going to stay in their kingdom until the full moon, so it's going to be exactly 23 days. He wants to meet him and learn about medicinal plants through which he can help their soldiers.

Seokjin decided. But he didn't know how he was not the only one who got to decide things in his life.

" I still can't believe how you even think of this??"

Seokjin kept his head low and tried not to snap at Jungkook's mother who showed nothing but disapproval towards him from the day his son mated him.

Seokjin doesn't want to get accepted by anyone so it didn't matter. But still hearing these types of statements makes him annoyed.

" what's so bad in learning good things, Queen Mother?"

She gritted her teeth hearing Seokjin, he could see how her fist was clenching and unclenching.

" Don't answer my question with a question, Seok-jin. I said clearly you are not allowed to go and roam out of the palace. For God's sake remember you are the mate of the prince of this kingdom. I can't understand why my son got an omega like you-"

It was the last straw, it's not like Seokjin wanted Jungkook as his mate too.

" What do you mean that, Queen Mother? The way you are talking is not honorable for your position "

" oh stop there, you don't get to say how I should talk. Why can't you be like Jimin? He is the best omega, you are his friend from childhood, so why you didn't learn anything from him? You don't know cooking, sewing and look at yourself this is how you dress? Then you dare to ask where Jungkook was in the night. Don't forget he is an alpha-"

" I am happy I am not an omega who looks down on another omega. Let me tell you Queen Mother in the hustle of looking down at me you made your son a lowly alpha who knows nothing but rut himself into any omega who presents to him. At least you would have thought better of your son "

" seokjin-"

Well, seokjin thought it was of no use to stand and listen to bullshits. So he left not bothering to think how much less Queen could think about him.

" How much disrespectful he is. No, there is no use to spend time teaching him responsibilities. Now it's time to find a new omega for my son. After all seokjin's death is near. "

Queen Mother thought.

Seokjin was shoving his clothes into the backpack when Jungkook approached him with rage.

" what's the hell wrong with you? How could you disrespect my mother?"

Jungkook pulled Seokjin by his arm and pinned him against the wall, making him groan out of the pain.

" Aa, Jungkook leaves my arm, it's hurting"

" I know you lost the connection between your brain and tongue but how you even dare??"

" I didn't. She disrespected me. I just told her I am not someone who looks down on bothers-"

" shut up, seokjin. Shut up Okay. We are mates. I am an alpha you are my omega. You will be listening to me, understand? If I say shut up then you will be shutting up. "

Seokjin scoffed making Jungkook's anger shoot up.

" Then be a real alpha. "

" Seokjin, you do have a death wish? "

" Trust me, knowing how immature my so-called alpha is, and knowing the place where I have to stay for a lifetime will never feel like a home, I don't mind you completing my wish "

" Stop it...stop behaving everything is wrong. Look at yourself too seokjin. Are you always correct?? No, you are not.

You rejected your mate on a mating night. you didn't think about your alpha for once. I let you be on your own that night, do you even know I nearly died spending my first rut alone? No, you don't because you never tried to.

As a mate instead of asking you if I questioned your whereabouts in front of people, how do you feel,seokjin? Ecstatic??

Whether you respect it or not I am a prince, an alpha seokjin. Ever you consider how do I feel about you being openly disrespectful toward your mate??

Assuming I am mating with another omega and acting on that makes you immature too. And trust me if I have to mate some other omega, I will do-"

" What did you say?? Say it again??"

"Oh, why?? What will you do?"

Seokjin eyes were filled with anger and disgust.

" I will kill you, Jeon Jungkook. No second thought. "

Jungkook looked at him from head to toe, his tongue poking his inner cheek. His eyebrow is raised, and the pause makes Seokjin come back to his senses.

"SeokJin you are crazy. No second thought in killing your alpha??"

Seokjin rolled his eyes at Jungkook but he gasped as soon as Jungkook pulled him to his chest by holding him by the waist.

" Don't do that...rolling your eyes, it triggers me..."

" what you will do, Jungkook??"

"What I can't do, seokjin ?"

Seokjin gulped looking at the sweat line over Jungkook's forehead, his eyes traced it to the sharp line of his jaw.

" Leave..."

" Try and kill me, my omega "

Before understanding Jungkook's lips on Seokjin's. It felt nostalgic. But it shouldn't feel that way.

Seokjin's fingers curled over Jungkook's chest not knowing what to do. Logically he thought he should push Jungkook not pulling him into his space.

Jungkook's lips are soft, his tongue is long and slender making Seokjin open his mouth. His tongue moved impatiently making Seokjin lose easily. His breath got stuck all he could do was hang on Jungkook's shoulder as he lifted him. Until today he didn't know Jungkook had so much power in his arms.

Jungkook lifted him easily making him circle his legs around his waist. In a minute seokjin is on the bed along with Jungkook who is still kissing him, with no tease, no hesitation. Seokjin's eyes open hearing his alpha's groan, and he is in the middle of lifting his hips trying to touch Jungkook's.

Oh God, there is no way anything else is there to make Jin more embarrassed of the moment he is in now.

Jungkook sucks Jin's lower lip hard before leaving them. A smirk is plastered over his face as he talked

" Think before the killing, you might lose something great "

Sure the pervert glanced at his hard dick.

" And also you will never disrespect my mother. You better clear your mind before you talk. "

Jungkook got up and checked on his clothes and hair in the mirror before leaving the room.

Seokjin breathed finally, what was that? What the fuck? Is it all hormones, ?! Yeah....maybe? There is no explanation for how he was a minute ago.