30

Jimin looked at his fidgeting fingers intensely, is he going to be successful this time? What if he fails? What if he fails and end up losing precious thing in his life?

" You just have to follow my instructions, Jimin. You don't have to worry so much after all he is your alpha. I am ashamed of my son. I still can't believe my Taehyung...he is..."

" I don't believe Prince Taehyung will accept my request, Queen Mother "

Queen's mother shook her head looking at anxious Jimin.

" First he is your alpha and he has to come to you when you are in need, Jimin. I know my son better, maybe he doesn't have love towards you but he will never run away from his responsibility. And we have to do something, he has to forget Seokjin.

Seokjin has a mate, he is happy with my other son Jungkook. Jungkook is not my flesh but he is my son too. All three are my son. I won't let Taehyung's feelings come in between our bonds. "

Jimin nodded though he was anxious he had to do this. He is going to act like he is in heat and need of his alpha. So Taehyung has to come to his bedchamber and take care of his responsibility.

" I hope everything goes according to my plan, Jimin. I talked to your mother she will help you to get dressed. Remember to dress the way Taehyung likes, understood ?"

Jimin smiled looking at his alpha's mother, who came to him telling him he would help him with winning his alpha's heart.

Taehyung received news from his mother about Jimin being in his preheat and that he needed him. His mother strictly told him it was his reliability and he had to leave all his job behind and be there for his mate.

" Yes, Mother I understand."

" Don't fool around, Taehyung. And I need you to concentrate on your family. And understand the situation well. Be there for your mate, okay?''

" yes, I understood."

His mother left after making sure Taehyung understood his responsibility.

" I have other responsibilities too, mother. I have to be there for him too. He needs me. Seokjin needs me, right now. "

The sun sinks a little early today. Moon looked dull as if he didn't have life. The breeze is cold making Seokjin worry about Jungkook. He wishes he was in a safe place not letting his wound be exposed to the cold weather.

Though Jungkook wants to return early, he can't make it until reg the next day, seokjin knows. He just hopes Jungkook won't be critical of himself. Sometimes he can't understand Jungkook, the matter alpha behaves like a kid who is going to lose his favorite candy. It's so difficult to converse with him when he is angry because most of the time he won't get why Jungkook is angry.

He remembers how Jungkook looked so uncertain before leaving. He is worried about him and so is Seokjin. That's why he took help from Hoseok and asked him to follow Jungkook closely, he got attacked not long back now considering how easy it is for attackers. If Jungkook needs help Hoseok will be there, if Jungkook gets to know about it and acts childish telling him he doesn't need anyone's help ....he will....slap him exactly at his wound place.

Seokjin is worried.

As he wasn't in have mood for dinner he went his bed early after talking to Yoongi who could visit him as Jungkook requested.

Seokjin hugged Jungkook's pillow which still carries his alpha's scent, a smile plastered on his face remembering he became a pillow for his mate. Jungkook gave something for hugging. It's just his fingers, they tease him enough to make him whine it's so opposite of him.

Jungkook brought out a new self of him. This seokjin whines, blushes, loves to put rose water in the bathtub, wants to dress up like a doll and get praise, oh also gets wet often, and.....happy, so so happy.

Seokjin chuckles remembering how he screamed when Jungkook mistakenly saw him naked. It was so funny. Was Jungkook got attracted? When did he fall in love with him? He wants to ask Jungkook....many things, he wants to relive those moments that brought them together. He also wants to tell how this annoying boy pushed all the doors and came into his heart.

He won't let his alpha leave room for at least a week. If he wants to go then Seokjin will surely seduce him. Maybe just his smooth milky meaty thighs are enough. seokjin giggled imagining how Jungkook might kiss every inch of his thigh. He still has blue marks on his inner thigh.

It was midnight and the faint sounds of forest dogs squealing filled the air. The soldiers are half sleepy, the breeze blows off the half of candles in the palace.

The faint hurried footsteps couldn't wake up the guards who were on duty to protect the third prince's omega.

Seokjin's bed-chamber door opened and got closed. Footsteps hurried to Seokjin's bed and no candles were alive making the room bath pitch dark.

It's the sound of a knife coming out of the scabbard then follows the sounds of piercings. Multiple piercings. It's piercing the skin, and flesh and reaching the chest bone, the gushing blood sound satire of the attacker.

The loud screaming sound woke up the whole palace. The candles are lit back to life and guards run behind the person who jumped out of Seokjin's bed chamber window.

" what's happening ???"

Namjoon asked looking at Jimin who had blood splashes on his clothes and was standing right out of the Seokjin's chamber. Soon the King and his wives, and Yoongi, Taehyung came running.

" An attacker attacked Seokjin and we lost him. He was brutally attacked......I covered him in the cloth. Sorry before I ran here....he was.....he was not breathing anymore "

Taehyung collapsed on the floor not even trying to control his sob. What he will tell to his brother?

Namjoon's loud voice filled the palace when he ordered soldiers to get the head of that attacker.

💞💞

Waiting to read the comments 🤓