4

Taehyung doesn't know what is happening to him for a week, he can feel the changes in himself it all gets intensified in Seok-jin's presence. He wonders if is it all because he is going to present soon!?

He doesn't know which one will be better, him presenting first or Seokjin? He strongly feels Seokjin will present as an omega, for himself everyone made him believe he will present as an alpha. There are so many what-ifs, what if he presents earlier? Is it even possible to spend his rut alone !? What if Seokjin presents earlier and his omega chooses someone else !? What if they both end up in a room to spend their new change together, will he be able to satire Seokjin? And importantly What he is going to tell his father? Because he knows they are going to assign Hoseok to spend his rut with.

Why he is so cowardly in this matter? He can get into war fields without a second thought but with Seokjin, it's not easy. Seokjin makes him nervous, and conscious, even when he asks for medicinal plant paste to improve his skin softness because he always imagined Seokjin caressing his cheeks and planting a kiss.... a lot of kisses.

Seokjin makes him feel alive. He hopes one day he will be able to make Seokjin feel at home.

But for that, he has to talk to Seokjin, he has to confess.

" Coward"

Taehyung turned to the voice, he wouldn't be surprised now. Jungkook Can read his mind. He always.

" I am "

" Though I still want you to reconsider your cheesy feelings for him, I think you should confess to him"

" It's not that easy "

" There is nothing easy on this earth, brother,"

" I...I don't know Jungkook, I loved him, always. There is nothing I can do about it. And I think I will be too pathetic if I do not end up with him. But I am scared to confess, isn't it too much I am expecting him to read my mind!?"

Jungkook nodded with a smile on his face.

" I know you draw portraits of him still, all those hundreds of hidden portraits in your art room tell how much committed you are towards him. you like him too much I think, maybe he is really stupid to not understand your feelings"

Taehyung scoffed this time.

" Don't take my side just because I am your brother, nobody can read others' minds Jungkook. It's just I am stupid, what if he presents and it's not me who is going to take care of him!!"?

The unsteady voice made Jungkook look at Taehyung in his eyes. He has tears. Jungkook hates it. Taehyung is his idol, he always admired him, and he always wished for his happiness because that's what he deserves. He still remembers how Taehyung used to hold his little finger whenever they had to attend a family get-together, he doesn't remember having a normal childhood if it's not for those times he spent with his brother, Taehyung never acted like a stepbrother. The thought never crossed his mind.

" Come on big brother, you decided to fight with Father about you not wanting to spend your rut with the assigned person. It's the first step. After all, you tell me you both are connected with those red strings, so everything will be alright "

Taehyung smiled at last. Jungkook felt relief. He wants to know who is the person who stole his brother's heart.

" The red strings you won't believe '

"I still can't believe you believe all this nonsense, Tae Hyung. It's all rut and heat, you getting the pleasure and having kids. Expand your kingdom. That's it "

" It's not just having sex and getting kids out of it Jungkook"

" Believe it or not brother, it's all about it. See when I go into a rut, I have to spend it with my assigned soon-to-be omega, that is Jimin. We will have sex then the kids will come soon. If it's someone else....like Seok-jin, then also the same result. Sex and kids."

" Jungkook!!"

" I am just saying the fact. But whatever, just don't be too worried. Don't forget you are a prince, and going to be an alpha you can have anyone you want and also how many you want. Though your special someone couldn't spend his heart with you or serve you in your rut you can have him "

Taehyung shook his head. He knows that. But Jungkook can't understand, he doesn't want to own Seokjin, he wants Seokjin wanting him to own him.

There is a difference.

" Tell me about your assigned omega, did you get to spend time with him, Jungkook?"

" I don't have time for those unnecessary things. He does come to meet me sometimes, but most of the time I will be busy. Soon-to-be omega can't understand how much work alphas will be doing when all they do is sewing, cooking, and cleaning "

" Don't be rude to Jimin, we all know he is a little sensitive. Go easy on him. Stop being a brat "

" seokjin made you think I am a brat right, that stupid didn't even thank me for saving his ass "

Taehyung laughed hard imagining how much trouble Seokjin could become.

"You are indeed a brat, a spoiled brat, and thank you for saving Seokjin. I mean it. I owe you one "

" Why you will,? Let him repay, wait I forgot why I came here. Namjoon Hyung told us we had to attend tonight's dinner. It seems Nobel men will also be there "

Taehyung composed him as he doesn't know how to tell if he owes Jungkook because he saved his love.

" Why suddenly?? Is something going on??!"

" I don't know, Namjoon Hyung wants to talk to you separately too. Yoongi Hyung was telling you you might present soon, as it was so disturbing for him to be there in your presence. So...Namjoon Hyung wants to talk about the preparations"

Taehyung took a deep breath, so it was actually about his presentation. He is going to present soon. Then what he felt with Seokjin is because of his inner alpha. How it will be once his alpha comes out and Seokjin also presents as an omega? Is it going to get intense!? What if Seokjin takes him?? In his heat what if Seokjin asks him to own him?

A smile formed. Nervousness, anxiety, and some hopes killing him already.

He hopes the red strings are to be true. He hopes in this life he and Seokjin are meant for each other.

He hopes.