29

Jimin didn't expect to bump into Jungkook when he was leaving Prince Taehyung's chamber. It's unexpected. He didn't think Jungkook would be here this soon.

" Apologies Prince Jungkook"

" Oh, it's okay. No need to ask for apologies for things you didn't mean to, Jimin Shi. But if you do things with conscious then it needs apologies "

Jimin bowed and nodded his head.

" Hope I won't look arrogant, what brings you here prince? "?

" Is your husband inside ?"

Jimin looked back at Jungkook with a frown on his forehead evident.

" Hope prince is aware he is addressing another prince"

" Hmm, sorry about that. Is Prince Taehyung Hyung inside ?"

" yes he is "

" I came to talk to him "

" you don't need my permission for that, Prince."

Jungkook chuckled before talking

" I wasn't asking for the one. I am just informing you. And I think Jimin shi you don't want to hear about it "

Jimin half bowed again before leaving the chambers. He looked less polite. Jungkook ignored him as he marched inside the chamber.

" Oh, Jungkook. What brought you here? You would have called me. Why do you take so much work to come here ?"

Taehyung approached him as soon as he saw Jungkook inside his cabin.

" Ah, no no...I can't disrespect my brother like that. After all, you are the second prince of this country. "

There was no layer of fun. No tease.

" Is your wound fine?"

" what do you think? The sword went right into my chest. It's healing. I wonder from where that attacker took training though, he couldn't even aim for my heart "

Jungkook took a seat crossing one leg over the other and looking at Taehyung who had a stern expression. Not leaving any emotions on display.

" Attackers are monsters "

"wolf, our species. I think one way we are monsters too. I know they are not some supernatural shit "

" we will investigate it, Jungkook"

" Hand it over to me."

" we can't "

" Then how did it get handed over to you from Namjoon Hyung?"

" Namjoon Hyung has a lot of work, don't forget he is going to get the crown soon. He has other responsibilities Jungkook. We should be understanding. And what's the problem with me investigating this case? Don't you believe me ?"

" No "

Jungkook stood up standing in Taehyung's personal space. Looking at him right into his eyes.

" Jungkook.."

" Seokjin is mine, Taehyung Hyung. You should understand it sooner. And stop drawing him on your canvas. He is not your muse and me his alpha don't permit me to draw him."

Jungkook is fuming if it was any other person they would have scared to their life.

" How did you get to know?"

" Is it that important now? I am here to clear it up for you, stop fantasizing about him. You might have liked him or whatever it was but Seokjin likes me. We both are mates."